Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 01:29 PM

27,176 posts, read 43,867,759 times

Advertisements

You might also include Palm Coast in your search. It's a beautiful area and homes there tend to be on larger lots with a lot less density which is great for privacy and having dogs. Check out the "W", "T', "U", "L" and "Z" sections (areas where all street names begin with those letters).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2013, 02:47 PM

Location: Nashville, TN - Willing to move where the jobs for my hubs are.
37 posts, read 43,740 times
Thanks for all the input ya all. I think to some extent "trashy" areas are subjective to what you are used to and what you are willing to deal with. Personally I am just wanting to live around "real" people. Those that are willing to put in a good days work and know what it means to earn what they have as well as can kick back and chill with the best of 'em. I know what it's like to live among the rednecks, and I don't say that being mean. Some of my best friends, heck my family even could wear the label redneck so... I on the other had I can not, will not put up with pretentious, entitled folks that think the world owes them something and that I should thank them for being allowed to breath their air. Trust me when I say it isn't even an income thing. I have met people that act this way that make less than me, what I make, as well as more than I make.

Love the street name thing. =O) Also thanks for the tip Kyle19125 I will check it out.

Can anyone that has responded on here tell me what the larger or more popular businesses would be from as far north as Flagler to as far south as New Smyrna Beach area? I need businesses that would have a fairly large technology need, but that is about anyone anymore right?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida