Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2013, 03:23 PM

5,500 posts, read 10,520,957 times

Advertisements

I doubt Florida will ever have the jobs that draw the most highly educated to the state.

Old 08-12-2013, 03:53 PM

411 posts, read 831,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patdog View Post
Name one positive thing the party of the KKK (Democraps) have ever done for the black community. 100 years of "Progressive" politricks has radically transformed America into something else. We need to get back to Constitutional basics that our Founders (the Original "right-wingers") spelled out for us.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Ronald Reagan
Nobody wants to go back to the rules of the three-Fifths Compromise and were not bringing back slavery either. Please, give it up, you guys lost.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:34 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,107,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by limehousemiller View Post
Please, give it up, you guys lost.
y do u assume that everyone who is against Obama is a Romney voter? I hated the 2 choices we had in 2012 so I voted 3rd party. in fact Obamas re election was more a rejection of 2 party politics then anything else.

Old 08-12-2013, 09:14 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
shouldn't you be reading moveon.org or the daily kos?

The democrats are fairly clear about not worrying about SS or medicare's long-term sustainability. At least Paul Ryan acknowledged the 800 lb gorilla in the room.

Good point. Democrats don't care about a balanced budget or they going to pay the bills. Just tax the so called rich?

Harry Reed has dumped any concept of a balance budget and has be quoted to say" We don't need a budget"

Job creation that's Joke! Wages are going down instead up. Feds encourage Food Stamps.

Certainly we have bigger issues to solve that this round and round Dem Go Track.

Bottom line the policies that Dem's promote bad result in Lower wages and slow Growth in Florida. That's the real problem. We need hard industry that will bring in those investment dollars. In turn would energize the Tourism industry.

We need to all get over our selves and make it work!

Old 08-12-2013, 09:28 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Nobody wants to go back to the rules of the three-Fifths Compromise and were not bringing back slavery either. Please, give it up, you guys lost.

No, Good policy and small Gov has always been the premise our Great Country. The founding Fathers wrote the principles that still apply to day.

I must agree that Leadership of the Black America has failed their own people. Jackson, Sharpton and many more like them are drunken with power and self confidence.

Instead of being you own man you got to wait for these same people to say go. Conservatism is breaking out in many Black Communities. All these points seem to be deflected and no talks about key issues, like the family and self worth.

So ask your friendly Democratic Leader " What have you done for me lately?"

Old 08-13-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamihurricane555 View Post
y do u assume that everyone who is against Obama is a Romney voter? I hated the 2 choices we had in 2012 so I voted 3rd party. in fact Obamas re election was more a rejection of 2 party politics then anything else.
What in the Sam Hill are you talking about? I ain't say nothing bout the Ultra-Racist Sociopath Mormon Mitt Romney or President Obama and I ain't assuming what you say I'm assuming anyway.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
No, Good policy and small Gov has always been the premise our Great Country. The founding Fathers wrote the principles that still apply to day.

I must agree that Leadership of the Black America has failed their own people. Jackson, Sharpton and many more like them are drunken with power and self confidence.

Instead of being you own man you got to wait for these same people to say go. Conservatism is breaking out in many Black Communities. All these points seem to be deflected and no talks about key issues, like the family and self worth.

So ask your friendly Democratic Leader " What have you done for me lately?"

Your post is a great example of why black people hate Republicans.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:39 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,696,386 times
Quote:
Your post is a great example of why black people hate Republicans.
Umm... You do realize that many black people are Republicans right?

Old 08-15-2013, 03:11 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,693,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Umm... You do realize that many black people are Republicans right?
not many, dude. there's no mistaking that. The overwhelming majority of african americans are democrats.
U act as if a sizeable population of blk ppl are republican...... hardly is that the case.

Old 08-15-2013, 06:57 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,696,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
not many, dude. there's no mistaking that. The overwhelming majority of african americans are democrats.
U act as if a sizeable population of blk ppl are republican...... hardly is that the case.
There may be more that vote Democrat, but that doesn't mean Black people hate Republicans or that Republicans hate black people. There are many black people in the Republican party such as former chairman Michael Steele. And Herman Cain was the most favored candidate among most conservatives before the media ripped him because of some affairs he had a long time ago.

Most black people I find only vote Democrat because they have been lead to believe that they'll take care of them, mainly through social programs started by LBJ (who was racist). If you talk to them about most other issues many of them have conservative values, especially on social issues. IMO the Republican party is better suited towards helping them as conservative policies help people become independent and no longer need government assistance.

Not saying Democrats are racist or anything like that. BTW it was the Republican party that freed the slaves and Frederick Douglas and MLK Jr and most black people were Republicans until LBJ and his "great society " program.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida