Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 06:52 AM

26,826 posts, read 43,300,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
The Florida PanHandle is just like Indiana?
Politically and socially, yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2013, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
I read a lot of your post and disagree with many things you post like this one.

You were not much help other then hey find a job.

You try to come across as the Florida guru of everything Florida and many times I have had to correct your information or advise over the years.

Maybe you should invite them to your area since you are very progressive as well.

Dang, I finally agree with you on something. OP wont fit into the Panhandle where many awesome conservative families and hard working people live.
You really seem to have reading comprehension issues. If you reread my post (and mouth the words slowly) you'll see I recommended Clearwater and I outlined why I thought it would be a good fit. In terms of being a "Florida guru" I don't know about that but as a Florida native would say I'm probably a bit more qualified than someone like yourself who is a transplant.

Old 12-12-2013, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
No, I dont think she will like the Panhandle because it is largely conservative.

And no I did not imply she was not hard working at all. I said many hard working conservatives work in that implying that I know many who actually live and run businesses etc are in the Panhandle. Many were past customers of mine and one is from my neighborhood in Ohio and moved here 10 years ago. They are awesome people and have great families.

Yes I agree. This forum has been filled with liberals who push their agenda like they do over on the political forum.

And the three deaths threats and threats on my kids by the psycho loonie nuts who in their death threats told me they were liberal and hated my conservative ways proved to me many liberals are very aggressive and hateful as shown in the political forum.

We have two real left wing loons here who dont like it because I am dead set against gays, illegal trespassing criminals, non working lazy people who suck off the rest of us etc.

I have an opinion and I am sticking to it.

The OP first needs a job. Then needs a list of other important factors along with a list of towns that fit her needs and wants.

I was lucky enough to make a very successful move here by years of researching and spending foot time in the areas on my list. I chose the perfect spot for me and my family. Many just like us, with same beliefs, income etc and it has worked out perfectly.

OP and others need not to just hop into a town based on one important factor as many have done that and failed.

I hope she finds a place that she can have it all and enjoy the paradise we have enjoyed for almost 3 years now.
Well, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida