Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:48 PM

2,473 posts, read 5,452,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
Sounds like you are baiting people on....

Use Google; there are a ton of snow pictures & stories on there.
Sounds like I'm trying to get the thread back to the original topic thank you.

Old 12-14-2007, 12:51 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,661,654 times
You really see that picture as ugly?

Many here cannot stand someone who defends anything about Florida, the post was not intended to bash Ohio but I am sure some of you will see it that way.

It was intended for those who now live in the warm weather and most likely will not see snow.

Va - it doesnt snow on weekends here !!!!!

Go ahead read into what you wish but there are some people who seem to have enjoyed it and those who just jump in thinking they can make it worse then it was intended.

I dont think people are stupid at all, I just believe that people have a tendacy to blame the state and not themselves for their issues.

Come on it is a known fact that many, (and not all, most of them a former posters) posted negatives and untruths about the state because they do not want more people moving in.

I dont need to live in the state to know about it, I am in Florida at least once per month and sometimes 2 or 3 times and might as well say I live there for 4 months out of the year, I average 4 weeks vacation and several long weekends in Florida per year.

VA - Find me someone who "recently" moved to Florida and wish they had not did it. Fact is I see many who are wanting to move back to Florida once the dust settles on the taxes and insurance.

Ohh I didnt make a mistake the last election, the lesser of two evils won, thank gawd the other freak didnt win or we would have more of what we have in congress right now, disfunctional idoits running the country.

The mistake was made last November and we are all going to pay for it.

It is suppose to snow tons this weekend and I will post some HAPPY pictures.
Trust me, I wont be out in it long though as I am ready to build a sandcastle in 2 weeks.

I believe I am right in this, some poeple will never be happy anywhere they live and cannot stand people who defend their opinions. Ohh well.......

Va- No I do not remember you posting bad about Florida......

I am not going to continue to argue, I am getting back to the idea of the topic of sharing snow with people who are enjoying their new life in Florida.

Maybe this weekend I will get to share a snowman pic.
We dont know if we are going to get the ice storms or the snow yet.

Old 12-14-2007, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
Sounds like you are baiting people on....

Use Google; there are a ton of snow pictures & stories on there.
See.. I dont see it that way at all. I see the few of you baiting the issue when you can vent your frustration amoung yourselves.

Why should he use google? You really are kidding right?

Does google have pictures and stories of unhappy Floridians?
It might have pictures and stories of how awful it is?

Old 12-14-2007, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
See.. I dont see it that way at all. I see the few of you baiting the issue when you can vent your frustration amoung yourselves.

Why should he use google? You really are kidding right?

Does google have pictures and stories of unhappy Floridians?
It might have pictures and stories of how awful it is?
FB09 just let it go. It's not worth it dragging you down. Especially at this time of year I have no tolerance for negativity. One thing I HAVE noticed about the part of Florida where I am that's a negative is that a LOT of people I've met are:

Pompous
Argumentative
Overbearing
Nit-pickers
Whiners
Holier-than-thou
Out to show you up (like the "keep up with the Jones' type)
Self-centered

Thank God I've met some nice people to off-center the others!! I have found it harder here than back in NY to make REAL friends due to the above "qualities". But I guess that's everywhere...

I look forward to more pix of YOUR snow (as opposed to google ) and thank you for sharing!!

Happy Holidays & keep smiling!!

Old 12-14-2007, 02:10 PM

I am. My entire family loves it there, that is what counts. We are meeting my BIL and his family ( they already live in Fla. ) at Disney in a couple weeks and we will have a blast.

I hope we find the same thing many of you have.

Yes, I will post some more pics if the snow comes. Right now they are thinking ice storms but that can change.

JG What are are you in?

Old 12-14-2007, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
I am. My entire family loves it there, that is what counts. We are meeting my BIL and his family ( they already live in Fla. ) at Disney in a couple weeks and we will have a blast.

I hope we find the same thing many of you have.

Yes, I will post some more pics if the snow comes. Right now they are thinking ice storms but that can change.

JG What are are you in?
I'm in Stuart which is just a bit north of West Palm Beach. A beautiful area & definitely "home" to me now.

Old 12-14-2007, 03:10 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,155,464 times
Thread is closed we are out of control and many members reported the problem. Please keep future threads within the rules and stop baiting each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida