Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2015, 08:39 AM

8,963 posts, read 8,826,737 times

Advertisements

^^^ middle of the road is cool with me too. i suggested Asheville.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2015, 09:06 AM

734 posts, read 914,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAugustine View Post
More people here who don't say 'ppl'.
I like the cut of your jib.

Old 02-12-2015, 03:24 PM

1,464 posts, read 1,831,573 times
Quote:
Oh me? Aw, shucks.
I'm just an ole Golly-Gee-Willikers down-home boy from the Red State of Florida THANKYOUFORYOURSERVICE!

Intellectual?
Schmintellectual!

'Got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4 wheel drive and this country boy can survive!

Yes sir, its guys like us out there really toe'in the line on freedom, standing up to the thugs! (<- we know what that word really means, ain't we! ) "

"IF YOU LIKE GOD, GUNS AND THE AMERICAN WAY YOU WILL SHARE THIS PICTURE OF A SKEPTICAL LOOKING EAGLE! PASS IT ON!"

CLICK "LIKE" TO STOP OBAMA FROM SHREDDING THE CONSTITUTION!
My first impression of you is that you're in your 40's, live in your mother's basement, unemployed, and got your associates degree in gaming. And that you voted for Obama. Am I right?

Gee, I think I like this game.

Old 02-12-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiggy View Post
My first impression of you is that you're in your 40's, live in your mother's basement, unemployed, and got your associates degree in gaming. And that you voted for Obama. Am I right?

LOL, she is definitely very opinionated and rude. I would guess she drives a Prius. DEFINITELY voted for Obama.

Old 02-12-2015, 04:08 PM

172 posts, read 237,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiggy View Post

TOTALLY!
(I did vote for Obama, though. I would strongly consider voting for Rand Paul.)

But you've found a 'like mind' in ComSense there.
Always good to see when two ppl who have such obvious things in common find each others company .

Old 02-12-2015, 05:01 PM

Quote:
TOTALLY!

Always good to see when two ppl who have such obvious things in common find each others company .

Please, its MR. ComSense.

Jeb Bush all the way in 2016!

But what do we have in common, I must ask?

Old 02-12-2015, 05:29 PM

Seriously, though. This is an honest question.

Do you NOT see the enormous problem with the trajectory of the Republican party when their "best" presidential candidates they have to run in national elections are people who haven't even held office for years?

I mean, it comes as no surprise that YOU want to see Jeb Bush but for Republicans who don't move their lips when they read the newspaper, he is viewed as a polarizing candidate who has no traction whatsoever in a national election, who represents a brand that many argue destroyed the party to begin with.

A Republican party returning to "Bush" is comically unsavvy.
They have a weird opportunity with someone like Rand Paul, but they're probably too stupid to realize it and will just continue the march to irrelevancy with Palin / Romney type candidates.

Old 02-12-2015, 06:23 PM

I'm not sure why you have such a beef with ME. I could care less, and you being former USPS delivery woman doesn't scare me either. You seem to really have issues with ppl who dont think as you do. I can't tell by your posts if youre 40-something or in middle school.

Why is it no surprise that I would like Jeb Bush?

Anyhow, as long as a Repub is in there, and Obama is out, its a win.

Old 02-12-2015, 06:30 PM

I'm a USPS Delivery woman?

Jesus Christ... At what point is pointing out stupidity not 'name calling' and just an objective analysis of the truth?

Old 02-12-2015, 06:38 PM

734 posts, read 914,273 times
Quote:
TOTALLY!

You shouldn't argue with the little people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida