Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2015, 11:28 PM

11 posts, read 23,484 times

Advertisements

I am having a problem with the error code on my salt chlorine generator model# CLG125A
My question is when my power light goes off my system error light comes on and when the power light is on my system error light comes on.
The pool is one year old and came with purechlor chlorine generator.I cleaned the cells and filter also took connectors apart and cleaned them.
So when the system light comes on I have to go out and push the power button,is this normal will it still make chlorine when the system light is on.
I went to this page but it didn't help much.

http://mypurechlor.com/assets/files/...leshooting.pdf

Last edited by south_fl; 08-15-2015 at 11:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2015, 06:09 AM

2,955 posts, read 4,961,207 times
If it's only a year old it's still under warranty. Have you called the manufacturer or installer?

Old 08-16-2015, 05:19 PM

16,979 posts, read 21,613,699 times
From their website:
How To Make a Warranty Claim for PureChlor Salt Systems
The Dealer or customer can create an RMA request by going to The Warranty Claim Form or clicking the "Warranty Claim Form" button above and completing the form or contacting us by calling 561-455-0252. If you call us, we can help troubleshoot the issue right on the phone. If you submit the claim form through the website we will begin processing immediately during business hours. If we have questions with your claim form we will contact you.

If the claim is initiated by the pool owner, we will refer to the installing dealer. If the installing dealer is not able to service the warranty. Solaxx will refer to an authorized service center.

If it is determined that there is a defective component by use of diagnostic sequence on the power supply, PureChlor will issue a Work Order Authorization and send the replacement part to the dealer for replacement.

We will provide a return label to send the old product back. If the old product is not received back within 30 days, the remainder of the warranty for the system will be voided.

Old 08-16-2015, 08:56 PM

11 posts, read 23,484 times
I called them up and they walked me threw some steps like disconnecting the 2 connectors and sticking a small paper clip inside the connector and others that did not work at least 6 calls I made did the same thing.I filled out the warranty claim form on the internet and contacted the guy who built the pool,he said he came by and nothing was wrong then I snapped on him and he left.
This week I am going to let them send someone over here.So in the mean time I took apart the chlorine generator and cleaned out the cells with muriatic acid by putting a cap on one end and poured it in.Took apart the filter which was packed with dirt,the pool man was supposed to take care of that so he says,cost $70.00 a month.
Problem was there was no reading for free chlorine now I get a 1.8 and total was 0 now I get a 2,salt level was 1850 now it's 3400 now I get some good readings atleast,that was the main problem.
Tomorrow I will make sure and take it to the pool store for a complete test.
But what I would like to no is the on/off light on the power unit,is that supposed to stay on or is it supposed to go off and back on.
Thank's for the help.

http://share-fastly.picmonkey.com/pr...4_12610881.jpg

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida