Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 01:25 PM

27,215 posts, read 43,923,184 times

Advertisements

Great news for those suffering who waited nearly two years for the state to fumble around with it...

Florida Chooses Five Dispensaries for Legal CBD Strains | High Times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 01:32 PM

1,834 posts, read 2,695,348 times
A true medical use for marijuana would be so rare so that we really only need one dispensaries in the state. Really though I am an old farmer in my past life and thus know about plants and the stuff we put on them. Smoking marijuana is just as harmful as tobacco and more so. Expect no good from the wide spread usage of the plant.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:00 PM

301 posts, read 368,523 times
Hello Kyle --

Outstanding news!

Thank you for posting. Let us hope and pray that MM becomes 100% legal in Florida. People are suffering while monopolistic and bully pharmaceutical companies, doctors and health insurance are scamming us with prescription Meds that hurt us rather than help us. Medical Marijuana has NO side effects and does the same thing as most Medications with zero side effects.

Thank you Kyle

Old 11-30-2015, 02:01 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
"Medical Marijuana".
What a crock.

Remember "medicinal brandy"?
How about "red wine when you are pregnant"?
Ranks right up there with a "tobacco smoke enema".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_smoke_enema

(Naw, Man...I just smoke it 'cuz it's, like, good for me. An' I suffered for years without it)

Old 11-30-2015, 02:25 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,126,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
"Medical Marijuana".
What a crock.

Remember "medicinal brandy"?
How about "red wine when you are pregnant"?
Ranks right up there with a "tobacco smoke enema".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_smoke_enema

(Naw, Man...I just smoke it 'cuz it's, like, good for me. An' I suffered for years without it)
Well, for that matter cocaine was a widely used cure-all in the US until the early 1900's.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:35 PM

27,215 posts, read 43,923,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
"Medical Marijuana".
What a crock.
Seriously? At the risk of sounding like a troll, you should probably thinking of reading up before making such asinine statements.

23 Health Benefits Of Marijuana - Business Insider

Old 11-30-2015, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
Seriously? At the risk of sounding like a troll, you should probably thinking of reading up before making such asinine statements.
Kyle, we have incompetent who refuse to believe facts. Don't worry about it and focus on the positive. MM will help so many elderly people suffering in Florida. This is great news!

Old 11-30-2015, 04:46 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,225,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortpes View Post
A true medical use for marijuana would be so rare so that we really only need one dispensaries in the state. Really though I am an old farmer in my past life and thus know about plants and the stuff we put on them. Smoking marijuana is just as harmful as tobacco and more so. Expect no good from the wide spread usage of the plant.
Do you have a first hand experience with growing medical marijuana or are you repeating something that you've heard?

Medical MJ is grown indoors under controlled conditions and is devoid of all the 'stuff' that old farmers have been poisoning people with.

Old 12-01-2015, 08:23 AM

5,390 posts, read 9,692,068 times
After just returning from Washington state where marijuana is completely legal medically and recreationally , FL seems so backward. Then again, what do u expect from this state?

Old 12-01-2015, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortpes View Post
Smoking marijuana is just as harmful as tobacco and more so.
I agree that smoking MJ is not good for your lungs but tests have proven it's better than smoking cigarettes. Also, keep in mind we now have Vaporizers like the Volcano Vap, and this device eliminates all toxins in the smoke so you breathe only true CBC and CBD which is the plants natural healing properties. Also Cannabis Oil is now a huge proven natural healing property. Just a few drops of Cannabis Oil eliminates all pain and some tests reveal it can cure some Cancers or reverse the growth of some Cancers. Either way MJ/MM weed or oil is better than any pharmaceutical man made pill.

>>> PLEASE Vote "YES" to Florida Medical Marijuana <<<

The suffering thanks you!

Ps. I am not affiliated with any MJ or MM company or person or persons. My 98 yr old Grandpa is suffering in pain and he wants to try Cannabis Oil but was denied.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: