Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 02:22 PM

301 posts, read 368,523 times

Advertisements

Trump exposes the truth, and some of you can't handle, or you simply don't like to hear or read the truth.

Old 12-27-2015, 02:52 PM

30,432 posts, read 21,255,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Her Done View Post
Trump exposes the truth, and some of you can't handle, or you simply don't like to hear or read the truth.
I say ship all these people back. But the hard working one's that don't do crimes then i am fine with them staying.

Old 12-27-2015, 04:42 PM

138 posts, read 153,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Having lived in Ft. Lauderdale for several years in my late teens/early twenties, the thing that struck me most was how many old men in Cadillacs cruised around constantly trying to pick up young women. I met a lot of creeps when I lived down there.
If you are a decent guy with a job and drug free, you won't get women down here in SWFL, most of the women down here (if you find any under 50) fall for the unemployed meth heads with lifted up trucks flying confederate flags.

Old 12-27-2015, 04:50 PM

2,054 posts, read 3,342,798 times
Looks like not feeding the troll(s) turned into an all you can eat buffet.

Old 12-27-2015, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarino View Post
Looks like not feeding the troll(s) turned into an all you can eat buffet.
No-You are the Troll. You call people Trolls because this is your little pathetic way of saying I don't agree with that. Incompetence is all over the world -- Not just on this Forum. Sad.

Old 12-27-2015, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
I say ship all these people back but the hard working one's that don't do crimes then I am fine with them staying.
Agreed 100% -- COME IN TO THE UNITED STATES LEGALLY - PLEASE.

Old 12-27-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaribbeanPapi View Post
If you are a decent guy with a job and drug free, you won't get women down here in SWFL, most of the women down here (if you find any under 50) fall for the unemployed meth heads with lifted up trucks.
I say avoid American Women all-together. Once you travel outside the United States to countries like Brazil, Peru, Colombia, DR, even Mexico; you will soon realize very quickly how beautiful and approachable Non-American Women are. Outside of the United States American women are seen very unfavorable. Bossy, demanding, spoiled, obese, loud, opinionated, manly, feminists and curt are some words to describe American Women. I wish it were not true, but it is. Back 20 years ago, the 70s and 80s things were very different. Sad.

Old 12-27-2015, 05:37 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaribbeanPapi View Post
If you are a decent guy with a job and drug free, you won't get women down here in SWFL, most of the women down here (if you find any under 50) fall for the unemployed meth heads with lifted up trucks flying confederate flags.
Than why don't you leave? I can only think of two valid reasons for staying in a place you don't like.

1) You're divorced with underage children and the ex won't agree to shared custody outside of the state. So
leaving means not seeing your kids except for maybe once a year for two weeks.

2) You're taking care of a family member who is ill and needs help. Relocating them is not possible.

Sounds like you're a single guy, get the resumes out and go.

Old 12-27-2015, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
1) You're divorced with underage children and the Ex won't agree to shared custody outside of the state. So leaving means not seeing your kids except for maybe once a year for two weeks.
Solution: Men: Never, ever get married. Once you get marred and have kids then you have a legal binding contract with the state of Florida. Today, women win in divorce court and you will be bent over the rest of your life paying. Sounds like Prison? It is! Back on topic-Sorry. Have a great week everyone!

Old 12-27-2015, 05:58 PM

138 posts, read 153,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Her Done View Post
I say avoid American Women all-together. Once you travel outside the United States to countries like Brazil, Peru, Colombia, DR, even Mexico; you will soon realize very quickly how beautiful and approachable Non-American Women are. Outside of the United States American women are seen very unfavorable. Bossy, demanding, spoiled, obese, loud, opinionated, manly, feminists and curt are some words to describe American Women. I wish it were not true, but it is. Back 20 years ago, the 70s and 80s things were very different. Sad.
I have known this for a long time, U.S./Americanized Women should be avoided at all costs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida