Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 09:54 AM

374 posts, read 1,628,836 times

Advertisements

Tell that to those that have to use the credit cards to pay the Mtg. Life can be tough!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
"Always pay the house payments before the credit card" ..Suze Orman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2008, 08:54 PM

28 posts, read 110,112 times
You Guys Have No Idea How Impressed I'm About This Site. I Feel There Are A Lot Of Educated Well Hearted People Out There. These Are Hard Times And We Can Only Pray That Things Get Better Within The Next Few Months. I Don't Have Any Children And Can Imagine How Some Of You Guys Have Done It In The Past. I Have An Appointment With An Attorney On Thursday. I Will Post What I Learn And What I'm Told. As To Some Of The Posts That I've Read, Please Note That I Don't Abuse My Credit Cards And I Have Not Yet Used Them To Pay My Mortgage Payments. I Don't Usually Exploid Myself Because I Work Too Damn Hard. I Sometimes Wish I Had It In Me To Buy An Expensive Car, Steak, Or Vacation. I Guess I'm Too Easy Going. My Ex-wife Was The Spender And The One On The 10 College Program. Nonetheless, Lets Keep Our Finger Crossed. Thank You Very Much For Your Advise And For The Personal Messages That I Received. You Guys Are Great!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida