Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 08:57 PM

5 posts, read 2,892 times

Advertisements

I want to know the price level in Florida. Could someone please tell me a little? For example, a normal lunch consumption. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2017, 03:49 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
$10 at MacDonalds should fill you up.

Old 11-24-2017, 10:40 AM

274 posts, read 327,058 times
Which part of Florida will you be visiting? What kind of restaurants do you like?

You might find more ideas on a travel oriented website that has lists of accommodations and restaurants for each city.

You can click on the name of a restaurant on Google maps even, just go close in on the area where you will be staying, and you should get a link pop up on the side bar. Most restaurants websites have the menu with prices.

Old 11-24-2017, 12:43 PM

782 posts, read 760,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafushaoye View Post
I want to know the price level in Florida. Could someone please tell me a little? For example, a normal lunch consumption. Thank you!
Nevermind the cost of lunch as that is up to you and cost controlled, the thing you want to look at is the costs you cannot control often if you move to certain areas of the state. South Florida for example, plan on high rents/housing and very high insurance rates across the board, car, homeowners, medical and etc., then figure in the low wages you will likely get and how you can budget. Often that means things will come with a sacrifice, not uncommon to eat PBJ with an Apple at lunch, because the budget won't allow daily $15 lunches at the Tilted Kilt.

Old 11-24-2017, 06:59 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,409,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafushaoye View Post
$5.00 at TACO Bell or KFC.

Old 11-25-2017, 08:06 AM

30,455 posts, read 21,298,747 times
Cook my own for under $3 smackers.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBToast View Post
Which part of Florida will you be visiting? What kind of restaurants do you like?

You might find more ideas on a travel oriented website that has lists of accommodations and restaurants for each city.

You can click on the name of a restaurant on Google maps even, just go close in on the area where you will be staying, and you should get a link pop up on the side bar. Most restaurants websites have the menu with prices.
Thank you,you taught me the method, not the simple result.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Cook my own for under $3 smackers.
Thank you, I think you should cook superb.

Old 11-27-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aewan68 View Post
Nevermind the cost of lunch as that is up to you and cost controlled, the thing you want to look at is the costs you cannot control often if you move to certain areas of the state. South Florida for example, plan on high rents/housing and very high insurance rates across the board, car, homeowners, medical and etc., then figure in the low wages you will likely get and how you can budget. Often that means things will come with a sacrifice, not uncommon to eat PBJ with an Apple at lunch, because the budget won't allow daily $15 lunches at the Tilted Kilt.
Thank you, your point of view is clear-cut logic, compared to my question seems a bit stupid. Florida, will be my first overseas destination in life, and for this reason, I taught myself for six months in English. I got a visa to go next week.

Old 11-27-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
$5.00 at TACO Bell or KFC.
Thank you, KFC is a good choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: