Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2018, 05:17 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,422,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamifloridafan View Post
He's a joke and a crisis actor.
watching Alex Jones Info Wars are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2018, 05:28 PM

30,417 posts, read 21,228,470 times
Just do away with schools and force home schooling for starters. Or charge a few 100 a monthfor kids to go to school. Why should i a tax payer have to pay for crappy schools when i don't have or even wanted kids? These kids just learn sex, drugs and rap anyways.

Old 02-24-2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
He's a joke and a crisis actor.
Total snow flake blake.

Old 02-24-2018, 05:30 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,389,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Just do away with schools and force home schooling for starters. Or charge a few 100 a monthfor kids to go to school. Why should i a tax payer have to pay for crappy schools when i don't have or even wanted kids? These kids just learn sex, drugs and rap anyways.
Because people paid for the schools you attended when you were a kid.

Old 02-24-2018, 05:40 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,284,151 times
Quote:
and thank god for that, we need to stop making deals with china and stop buying Chinese and international products, focus on American products.
Taking your course of action would make for a lot of empty big box stores.

Old 02-24-2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Because people paid for the schools you attended when you were a kid.
I never went to school much. And the only few years i did go it cost my parents over 200 smackers a month back in the early 70's. And guess what i never learned drugs sex or , well i guess there was no rap thank God back in them days.

Old 02-24-2018, 07:11 PM

294 posts, read 232,956 times
Quote:
and thank god for that, we need to stop making deals with china and stop buying Chinese and international products, focus on American products.
You might want to start with Ivanka's clothing line as well as Trump ties and other crap he has sold over the years. If everything was to be made here you would complain about how expensive everything is. Thanks Obama its your fault

Old 02-24-2018, 08:04 PM

233 posts, read 172,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Might be one of the dumbest, impractical arguments. Idiots talk about cars as well. They cause deaths, can run over groups of people. Why not ban them. Cars are a necessity in today's world.

Hear the same thing about knives.

And now alcohol.

Take a course in logic already.
Why don't you rub two of your brain cells together and explain to me how it's "dumb" and "impractical" to compare alcohol to guns. The way I see it, guns have more uses than alcohol, and alcohol causes more deaths. So logically, it should be easier to ban alcohol.

But ofc, you're just scared of guns.

Old 02-24-2018, 08:27 PM

294 posts, read 232,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBum87 View Post
Why don't you rub two of your brain cells together and explain to me how it's "dumb" and "impractical" to compare alcohol to guns. The way I see it, guns have more uses than alcohol, and alcohol causes more deaths. So logically, it should be easier to ban alcohol.

But ofc, you're just scared of guns.
Why don't you explain to everyone what you would do in a situation where you are outside of a building with your 45 concealed. You hear the firing of a semi-automatic gun inside the building. You see people running out of the building some screaming. What would you do? Would you be scared?

Old 02-24-2018, 08:35 PM

233 posts, read 172,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwuno View Post
Why don't you explain to everyone what you would do in a situation where you are outside of a building with your 45 concealed. You hear the firing of a semi-automatic gun inside the building. You see people running out of the building some screaming. What would you do? Would you be scared?
I wouldn't do anything. I wouldn't pass any new laws. Despite how much the media focuses on mass shootings, and that there is a slow increase in them - they're rare.

I also wouldn't ban alcohol even though alcohol kills more innocent people through drunk drivers. I keep raising this analogy so you guys can see that for every misuse of a product - we don't need to ban it as a solution!

We can ban alcohol. It will yield (gradually) to deaths by alcohol approaching 0 if we enforce it. But to what end? Do we want to live in a society that bans alcohol?

I don't. I also I don't want to live in a society that bans firearms or a certain class of firearms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida