Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2018, 02:32 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeWarren View Post
The negative Publix posts are obviously driven by some paid posters hired to damage Publix - I've seen an uptick in hiring online bloggers and shills - by PR firms (working for cities or CVB's), think tanks, political leaders and parties, mall owners, large tract developers, large big box stores, retail consultants/freelancers (many on CD, et al), websites themselves, foreign entities, NSA/FBI/CIA/DIA (tons of them), local police agencies, local/state, governments, and others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2018, 03:31 AM

4,091 posts, read 6,012,754 times
Quote:
The negative Publix posts are obviously driven by some paid posters hired to damage Publix - I've seen an uptick in hiring online bloggers and shills - by PR firms (working for cities or CVB's), think tanks, political leaders and parties, mall owners, large tract developers, large big box stores, retail consultants/freelancers (many on CD, et al), websites themselves, foreign entities, NSA/FBI/CIA/DIA (tons of them), local police agencies, local/state, governments, and others.
Yup. You can tell (based on how easy it is to destroy their arguments) who is paid to spread misinformation. Google is your friend.

Old 07-22-2018, 10:12 AM

50 posts, read 37,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAniacTHW View Post
Yup. You can tell (based on how easy it is to destroy their arguments) who is paid to spread misinformation. Google is your friend.

Hmm...looking at some of these references by certain posters, it seems like it's their life to be on multiple sites for years and years! Sorta strange, but the sheer volume of paid posters have increased dramatically to say the least. The strangest thing is that many of the paid posters may think they aren't that visible.

Old 07-22-2018, 04:55 PM

330 posts, read 249,235 times

Really? You don't think some people are paid to post here?

My bet is the ones who say diversity is so great and it's only making Orlando better. They are being paid by someone to post this nonsense. I bet they don't live here. No one who lives here would think that.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:50 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Branal View Post

My bet is the ones who say diversity is so great and it's only making Orlando better. They are being paid by someone to post this nonsense. I bet they don't live here. No one who lives here would think that.
Spoken like a true trump supporter. You just post anti diversity stuff because you hate other races? That's better than being a paid shill?

Old 07-22-2018, 08:02 PM

2,580 posts, read 3,748,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Branal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Spoken like a true trump supporter. You just post anti diversity stuff because you hate other races? That's better than being a paid shill?
But I guess he/she is paid to post against Publix. lol

Old 07-23-2018, 08:26 AM

9,383 posts, read 8,354,011 times
I *wish* someone would pay me to post a certain rhetoric on City-Data!! What easy money!

Old 07-23-2018, 09:37 AM

170 posts, read 190,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida2014 View Post
I *wish* someone would pay me to post a certain rhetoric on City-Data!! What easy money!
Loads of post sellers. It's very easy to make money putting content on the internet. Do a google search.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Old 07-23-2018, 09:45 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,123,046 times
Quote:

You are ridiculous. They should be prosecuted.

Old 07-23-2018, 01:20 PM

1,790 posts, read 1,413,331 times
Quote:
Why all the anti-Publix posts?
My ONLY beef with them has got to do with their High Prices and Horrible customer service. Specially away from Lakeland and Central Fla.

Period..

I just drop my money where it goes further.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida