Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 11:36 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,358,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbronston View Post
Say what I will? I think you meant to say "Given these truths".

This thread is not about gun control (except to the extent that there have been some misunderstandings needing some further information) so I won't go any further on your subject but I believe there are several examples in Florida of people using their own guns to stop bad guys with guns. Apparently, our new Ag Com believes in the right and value of carrying a concealed deadly weapon for self-defense, herself.
Correct .... We need sane gun regulation, not a gun ban and certainly not gun deregulation which seems to be the right wing and NRA mantra these days
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2018, 01:58 PM

24,413 posts, read 27,046,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Correct .... We need sane gun regulation, not a gun ban and certainly not gun deregulation which seems to be the right wing and NRA mantra these days
Scott increased gun regulations.

Old 12-15-2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Scott increased gun regulations.
This thread isn't about Scott. Why don't you tell us about Putnam

Old 12-15-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
This thread isn't about Scott. Why don't you tell us about Putnam
You are the one who spoke about republicans. Should I count how many times you have said Trump or anything else besides putham and nikki in this thread?

Old 12-15-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
You are the one who spoke about republicans. Should I count how many times you have said Trump or anything else besides putham and nikki in this thread?
So you try to pretend that since Scott signed a bill that raised the age for rifles from, 18 to 21 that means all Republicans care about common sense regulations?? Give me a break.

For the record, the NRA opposed that bill but Scott was running for Senate so he pretty much had to sign it

Old 12-16-2018, 12:52 AM

Quote:
So you try to pretend that since Scott signed a bill that raised the age for rifles from, 18 to 21 that means all Republicans care about common sense regulations?? Give me a break.

For the record, the NRA opposed that bill but Scott was running for Senate so he pretty much had to sign it

Florida Republicans are *****ed if they do and *****ed if they don't when it comes to the extreme left here. That's why nobody takes them serious. They won't be happy no matter what. DeSantis could ban all guns and people like you would still find something to criticize and make that the only focus. Nikki could break every single promise she made during the campaign trail and people like you would make every excuse in the book for her. It's okay, this is what I already believed and you just helped proved it true lol.

Old 12-16-2018, 05:08 AM

25,935 posts, read 12,960,297 times
bmw335xi said: "DeSantis could ban all guns and people like you would still find something to criticize and make that the only focus."

That new focus would be all the stabbings...like they have in the UK after they banned guns. If people are bent on harming or killing others, they'll find a way to get it done. Flying planes into skyscrapers for instance. Guns just happen to be one of the more effective tools.

Old 12-16-2018, 06:46 AM

5,662 posts, read 10,764,630 times
Quote:

What “common sense regulations” have Democrats proposed? I agree that the NRA is wrong in opposing everything but they are right when they say that there is a legislative desire on the Democrat side to remove some or all guns from public ownership. I’ve already shown you proof that debunks many of the myths behind the core moves proposed before. So, what common sense regulations would Florida Democrats implement that would stop gun violence without violating the 2A?

Old 12-16-2018, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Florida Republicans are *****ed if they do and *****ed if they don't when it comes to the extreme left here. That's why nobody takes them serious. They won't be happy no matter what. DeSantis could ban all guns and people like you would still find something to criticize and make that the only focus. Nikki could break every single promise she made during the campaign trail and people like you would make every excuse in the book for her. It's okay, this is what I already believed and you just helped proved it true lol.
There you go, blatantly lying about anyone who wants gun regulation as being pro gun ban. I've made my position very clear before, even in this thread. No one says we need a blanket gun ban except for the leftist Boogeyman created by right wing pundits.

There is a reason Nikki won and why the NRA has been dropping in approval ratings for years now.

Old 12-16-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbronston View Post
What “common sense regulations” have Democrats proposed? I agree that the NRA is wrong in opposing everything but they are right when they say that there is a legislative desire on the Democrat side to remove some or all guns from public ownership. I’ve already shown you proof that debunks many of the myths behind the core moves proposed before. So, what common sense regulations would Florida Democrats implement that would stop gun violence without violating the 2A?
Close the gun loopholes, mandatory waiting period on all gun sales, ban bump stocks and extended magazines .... Tell me again why you need a semiautomatic with 30+ rounds to shoot deer or defend your home?

Even Trump mentioned banning bump stocks for a minute and then the NRA made sure that faded like a fart in the wind
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida