Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 02:31 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,395,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
it's a social media thing - this FL Man label, imo ---clickbait stuff---easy for the media to stereotype a state with 19 mil population..
Yeah FL is so bad and crazy more people leave than move in ... Oops, that is CA, far more people move to FL than leave and it is I believe the 3rd most populous State and for a good reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 01:25 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Absolutely
Then you should know guns aren't the key to a safe society, surely.

Where did you go?

Old 07-29-2019, 02:00 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,807,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post

Where did you go?
I know that, however I also know "arms" (guns) are like insurance and insurance doesn't prevent the event... ask a LEO. If a LEo is present are people more or less likely to "behave"? Rhetorical.... I know. In this case, we're talking about a safe society, in a first world nation, and not in absolute terms. *Somalia is not a society. Venezuela unarmed their citizens in 2007, they too are not a society any longer.

In the US... New Hampshire has NO gun restrictions and one of the lowest crime rates anywhere. You can carry open, or concealed, no restrictions. People are very polite there. In Chicago with the strictest gun laws, there's carnage, because society has broken down.

Old 07-29-2019, 02:07 PM

10,089 posts, read 14,959,511 times
Most people that move to Florida do so because its warmer. Not only does this explains the ever widening population gap with Alabama, but many people from across the USA take their issues with them. Its not really a Florida problem, but rather a USA problem.

Old 07-29-2019, 02:25 PM

294 posts, read 219,666 times
Wherever the weather is warm year round the % of lowlifes increases as compared to cold weather where there are fewer. My opinion is based on travel and living in a warm climate and simply watching the news. And when you bring in thousands of unvetted illegals it gets even worse.

Old 07-29-2019, 02:27 PM

294 posts, read 219,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post

Where did you go?
Guns are the key to keeping a corrupt government in check and we need to throw all of them out on their assets starting with the DEMONIC globalist baby butchers on the left.

Old 07-29-2019, 02:33 PM

17,307 posts, read 22,039,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Larry View Post
Wherever the weather is warm year round the % of lowlifes increases as compared to cold weather where there are fewer. My opinion is based on travel and living in a warm climate and simply watching the news. And when you bring in thousands of unvetted illegals it gets even worse.
I disagree.........the first generation illegals are usually very hard working and thrilled to be here therefore try to stay off the police radar. The 2nd generation gets entitled and doesn't want to do the hard work so that is where the gang life/crime gets a foot hold.

Old 07-30-2019, 07:36 AM

264 posts, read 229,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Larry View Post
Guns are the key to keeping a corrupt government in check and we need to throw all of them out on their assets starting with the DEMONIC globalist baby butchers on the left.
Name calling is against the rules. Also, the left aren't the ones locking small children in cages like cattle and FYI, if you think it's only those of us with a "D" in our political affiliation getting abortions, you are painfully naive.

Old 07-30-2019, 10:41 AM

17,179 posts, read 15,382,471 times
I don't find it to be any crazier than any other place where millions of people run into each other daily.

What I do find is that people can be mindnumbingly slow... from walking pace to just how they go about life.

Old 07-30-2019, 02:03 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,395,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotterfan77 View Post
Name calling is against the rules. Also, the left aren't the ones locking small children in cages like cattle and FYI, if you think it's only those of us with a "D" in our political affiliation getting abortions, you are painfully naive.
Uh, who used those cages before Trump? Obama. Both parties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida