Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 07:16 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,323,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennahamm View Post
CA has some of the most if not the most strict vaccination laws in the US. So you’re not going to get all the “anti-science nutters” you are going to get a bunch of progressive thinkers who like to take away our human rights. How much are you willing to give away? When will you draw the line? As soon as you know adults will have to get mandatory vaccinations. As soon as you know it they will control what you say, what you have, where your hard earned money goes..would you consent the gov to track you or your children from birth? Would you trust a 12 year old child to make informed medical decisions without you?

Also kids are dying left and right? Where? In America? Show me the mass number of children in AMERICA who have dies from the measles last year. Children in third world countries are the ones that are dying from the measles. Why? Because they lack proper nutrition and live in unsanitary living conditions. America is not a third world country so children will most likely not die from the measles if they have proper nutrition and do not have any other healthy factors that could contribute. https://www.naturalnews.com/048677_m...nutrition.html and if your child does get the measles do you know what the treatment is? Vitamin A https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/measles/dis/ Also, you can’t catch what you don’t have. Why are people so concerned with unvaccinated children? Children are allowed to go to school that are actually infected with hep b and the unvaccinated children are the problem? It’s like saying “you better get your flu shot or MINES won’t work!”

In any event even if we disagree, the beauty of it is that we both have a choice. We need to keep it that way.
Measles cases are at a multi decade high thanks to the anti vax anti science nutter crowd

https://www.sciencealert.com/us-meas...ost-since-1992

Ftr, measles is killing more than Ebola over in the drc

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019...la-and-faster/

Thousands of dead kids. Is that what you want here? Measles can kill. Period

Old 08-11-2019, 07:36 PM

64 posts, read 63,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Measles cases are at a multi decade high thanks to the anti vax anti science nutter crowd

https://www.sciencealert.com/us-meas...ost-since-1992

that article doesn’t take in consideration the measles cases among those who WERE VACCINATED. FYI,you can also get the measles while you are still vaccinated.
https://healthimpactnews.com/2019/fu...ment-knows-it/

There was a case of FL university students who were ALL VACCINATED, that spread the mumps. Are these anti vax science nuts to you?
https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/...ak-in-florida/

Ftr, measles is killing more than Ebola over in the drc

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019...la-and-faster/

Thousands of dead kids. Is that what you want here? Measles can kill. Period
read my previous comment to you. I acknowledge that there are many deaths, but in THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. Not America. Measles can kill but it not as common as you are fear mongered to believe.

In the modern era, it is rare to suffer permanent disability or death from measles in the United States. Between 1900 and 1963, the mortality rate of measles dropped from 13.3 per 100,000 to 0.2 per 100,000 in the population, due to advancements in living conditions, nutrition, and health care—a 98% decline (Fig. 1).2,5 Malnutrition, especially vitamin A deficiency, is a primary cause of about 90,000 measles deaths annually in underdeveloped nations.6 In the U.S. and other developed countries, 75–92% of hospitalized measles cases are low in vitamin A.7

https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/measles/dis/

Old 08-11-2019, 07:40 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,323,903 times
Quote:
read my previous comment to you. I acknowledge that there are many deaths, but in THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. Not America. Measles can kill but it not as common as you are fear mongered to believe.

In the modern era, it is rare to suffer permanent disability or death from measles in the United States. Between 1900 and 1963, the mortality rate of measles dropped from 13.3 per 100,000 to 0.2 per 100,000 in the population, due to advancements in living conditions, nutrition, and health care—a 98% decline (Fig. 1).2,5 Malnutrition, especially vitamin A deficiency, is a primary cause of about 90,000 measles deaths annually in underdeveloped nations.6 In the U.S. and other developed countries, 75–92% of hospitalized measles cases are low in vitamin A.7

https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/measles/dis/
Still quite a risk of morbidity

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/05/healt...ner/index.html

And for what reason? So anti vaxxers can practice their pseudo science?

Old 08-11-2019, 07:42 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
@OP, you need to take a chill pill, it's simple get vaccinated or do home schooling.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Still quite a risk of morbidity

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/05/healt...ner/index.html

And for what reason? So anti vaxxers can practice their pseudo science?
sigh...another fear mongering article.

Allow me to give you some FACTS. Not pseudoscience, not opinions, not fear mongering. Look it up for yourself. These are STRAIGHT UP FACTS

- Some vaccines, like the MMR contain “MRC-5 human diploid cells including DNA” aka aborted baby cells
- Formaldehyde is a know carcinogen and used in many vaccines
- NO vaccine is ever tested for carcinogenic or mutagenic effects although they contain known carcinogen and human DNA
- Vaccines are not vegan and contains bovine serum and urea (basically animal ****)
Some other FACTS
- vaccine manufacturers are NOT liable for any injury your child may have from their product (vaccination act of 1986)
- HHS admitted they failed to conduct Vaccine Safety Testing and oversight as Required by the vaccination law of 1986. They were supposed to submit safety reports bi-annually to congress but it was found that no reports were submitted in 30 years
- there are thousands of other diseases you can get that can be fatal and not just the 16 or whatever they have vaccinations for
- You can still get the flu with the flu shot
- you can still get the measles and mumps with the mmr vaccine.
- YOU CANNOT SPREAD A DISEASE YOU DO NOT HAVE! it’s like saying “y’all better take that birth control because I don’t wanna get pregnant!”
- doctors get monetary bonuses for vaccinating children on schedule

Now, can we get back to the issue of us losing our freedom? its obvious I’m not changing your mind and you’re def not changing mine. Im fighting for Florida to keep our rights in tact. I gave options like letting churches sign off on exemptions or let private schools keep exemptions. How much are you willing to give up? Freedom of speech? Where does it stop for you?

Old 08-11-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
@OP, you need to take a chill pill, it's simple get vaccinated or do home schooling.
My children are vaccinated. I’m fighting for our freedom because I think it something that shouldn’t be taken away. I need to take a chill pill? I’m the one being attacked, all I’m doing is responding

Some parents don’t have the luxury of homeschooling. If they want to take religious exemptions away at least just do it for public schools, and let private and Christian schools keep their religious exemptions. And if those don’t agree with that, then they can go to public schools? Doesn’t that sound fair??

Old 08-11-2019, 08:09 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
Quote:
My children are vaccinated. I’m fighting for our freedom because I think it something that shouldn’t be taken away. I need to take a chill pill? I’m the one being attacked, all I’m doing is responding

Some parents don’t have the luxury of homeschooling. If they want to take religious exemptions away at least just do it for public schools, and let private and Christian schools keep their religious exemptions. And if those don’t agree with that, then they can go to public schools? Doesn’t that sound fair??

There are churches and there are schools. Either home school or ask your god to win the lottery.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
There are churches and there are schools. Either home school or ask your god to win the lottery.
all I’m going to ask God right now is that you live a life full of compassion and understanding of others

Old 08-11-2019, 09:43 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,741,154 times
Vaccinations are a public health issue. I appreciate the pains that you went through to not use autism as a justification to not use vaccines, but stem cells need not be pulled from embryos anymore, either. Putting your kid at risk and kids they may come in contact with is rather selfish, even if it is per your reading of scripture. I generally advocate homeschooling and un-schooling anyway, and if you insist on avoiding vaccines for the children who can’t decide for themselves and could come in contact with children like mine, I’d insist you pursue those options.

I’m not clear on tax law, but I don’t see why churches shouldn’t be taxed to some degree. Do non-profits normally not pay property tax?

Either way, taxation is not a religious liberty issue. You may still worship as you please, and I’ll have your back if someone actually tries to seize that right from you.

Last edited by jcp123; 08-11-2019 at 11:09 PM..

Old 08-11-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
OP will not take a chill pill. For some one who posts this vile crap here on C-D in the name of fake science, they will never relax.

Then again, for someone who post their beliefs in the name of "God," that sounds like a mean "God" to me. Then again I must admit my bias, I'm an agnostic atheist who truly believe any religion if following it almost 100% retards human intelligence. People have done so much disgusting things in the name of Christianity that I want to puke my guts out. Add OP's post and the anti-vaxers to that list. Religious freedom is cool, except when you are putting people's lives on the line.

whoa buddy. I’m not even using the derogatory language you guys are using with me and I need to chill? Also, the facts that I posted are indeed vile, but that doesn’t make them untrue. Also, did you even look any of those facts up? Not fake science. Aborted babies are used to make certain vaccines.

Not all people who are religious are made the same. There has been horrible things done in the name of Christianity and I don’t support that at all. Religion can be very very ugly. But you can’t equate me with that. It’s like saying all Democrats are antifa or all republicans associate with the kkk. You can be religious but it doesn’t have to be extreme, you do know that right? You can believe in God but still seek medical attention. You can be vaccinated and still pass vaccine preventable diseases. You can Be unvaccinated and not pass any diseases. Why is it all or nothing with you?

Im sorry that you had such an awful experience with religious people that you reflect that on everyone who is outspoken about their faith.

Mostly all parents practice good hygiene and safety if they know their child is sick, they do not bring them to school or around other children. No one wants a sick child or to get another child sick. I have an immune compromised child, so I know the importance of that.

Religious freedom is something that means a lot to me. And I posted it on here because think it’s something people should know just in case it means something to them and they don’t know it is being taken away. I just want to protect everyone’s rights as a parent. All I’m doing is responding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida