Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2020, 05:49 AM

14,956 posts, read 9,790,824 times

Advertisements

His father is alive and the Dr. attributes that to the "Trump" drug... isn't that good news?

Old 04-09-2020, 06:45 AM

5,663 posts, read 10,736,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida2014 View Post
This isn't about me or you, bud....this is about a doctor coming on a "news" station who is not only stating false information, he's being given a script as to what to say and agrees to that. So yeah, I discredit any/everything that comes out of his lying piehole from this point forward. Generally speaking, I don't trust any of the so-called experts that Faux News hires, because they are paid and instructed as to what to say to match up with their Agenda O' the Day.

In terms of being perfect, nobody's perfect. But most of us are also not claiming to be an expert on a particular subject and going on prime time news to tell outright lies and spread misinformation.
I might have missed it but where did you find proof that Dr. Siegel was given a script to read re: his professional opinions on the virus back in early March, or anytime, for that matter? I can understand not trusting his professional opinion but it is one thing to not trust his professional opinion and another thing to claim that he is repeating someone’s agenda that is contrary to his professional knowledge just for the sake of a paycheck. He’s a medical professor at NYU for internal medicine and a pretty public figure. It seems unlikely that he would risk his reputation by allowing himself to be used as a pawn.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Siegel

Last edited by bbronston; 04-09-2020 at 06:57 AM..

Old 04-09-2020, 07:22 AM

9,382 posts, read 8,345,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
His father is alive and the Dr. attributes that to the "Trump" drug... isn't that good news?
Yet again, I'll say it real slow.....I don't trust anything that comes out of this "doctor's" mouth. He lies and spreads misinformation on a bogus news channel.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbronston View Post
I might have missed it but where did you find proof that Dr. Siegel was given a script to read re: his professional opinions on the virus back in early March, or anytime, for that matter? I can understand not trusting his professional opinion but it is one thing to not trust his professional opinion and another thing to claim that he is repeating someone’s agenda that is contrary to his professional knowledge just for the sake of a paycheck. He’s a medical professor at NYU for internal medicine and a pretty public figure. It seems unlikely that he would risk his reputation by allowing himself to be used as a pawn.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Siegel
If you don't realize Faux News regulars are given talking points, I can't help you to understand basic logic. It's clear as day to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

And if you truly believe people won't do and say things for the sake of the almighty dollar, you've really got your head in the sand.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
So... your hate is deeply rooted you can't even appreciative of a life saved. That's sick and demented. Careful of karma... it's a *****.
With the way you twist words and the truth, you should apply at Faux News. You'd fit right in.

Old 04-09-2020, 08:37 AM

25,693 posts, read 12,772,161 times
You can only save the saveable gents.

Old 04-09-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
If you don't realize Faux News regulars are given talking points, I can't help you to understand basic logic. It's clear as day to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

And if you truly believe people won't do and say things for the sake of the almighty dollar, you've really got your head in the sand.
So, you are FOS and making claims you can’t back up. Figured...

Old 04-09-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
So, you are FOS and making claims you can’t back up. Figured...
It's odd to me someone who supports the biggest lying POS to have ever held public office finds fault in that behavior. I figured you guys all liked that sort of stuff....no?

Old 04-09-2020, 01:42 PM

Quote:
It's odd to me someone who supports the biggest lying POS to have ever held public office finds fault in that behavior. I figured you guys all liked that sort of stuff....no?
t. BTW, I don’t support Trump. In fact, I changed my party status to NPA because I wouldn’t support Trump and couldn’t support Clinton. So, you are wrong, yet again. The difference is that I’m not an immature all-or-nothing clown (not pointing any fingers <ahem>) and I’m willing to give credit where it is due, give blame where it is due, without giving it a moment’s consideration for validity.

Last edited by Sunscape; 04-10-2020 at 08:45 AM..

Old 04-09-2020, 02:14 PM

25,693 posts, read 12,772,161 times
Quote:
Nope...you are just a special kind of you-know-what. BTW, I don’t support Trump. In fact, I changed my party status to NPA because I wouldn’t support Trump and couldn’t support Clinton. So, you are wrong, yet again. The difference is that I’m not an immature all-or-nothing clown (not pointing any fingers <ahem>) and I’m willing to give credit where it is due, give blame where it is due, and call out your particular kind of empty, parroted BS that you TDS twits soak up and repeat without giving it a moment’s consideration for validity.
I'm with this person^^^ But, I'm trying to keep the politics out of this thread.

The Trump Drug's are in clinical trials now, so we should know soon how effective they are. I think they are effective, based upon the plethora of anecdotal evidence, but it wouldn't surprise me if they found something even more effective.

They don't have to be all, or nothing. They can be somewhat effective and the best treament we have at this point in time, but then replaced with something better later on.

They dont need to be 100% effective, or a Silver Bullet, to be worthwhile and useful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: