Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2020, 03:58 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,224,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida2014 View Post
Ah yes, another "Let's blame the Democrats for our shortcomings" post.

As much and as hard as you're trying, this economy tanked on IQ45's watch. The Republicans control the Presidency and the Senate so you folks can point fingers at states; however, the states can't control a completely laughable response to a pandemic by the most inept Clown in Chief ever to call himself the POTUS.

Worst economy, ever.
Worst unemployment, ever.
Worst President, ever.

In terms of hate......maybe some folks hate Trump. I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him. He's in over his head and clearly suffers from a narcissistic personality disorder, on top of being a pathological liar. I feel like he needs to get psychiatric help.
Again...typical liberal thinking. The economy tanked and unemployment skyrocketed under Trump AFTER you liberals destroyed the Country. Prior to that, this Country was seeing boom-times with some of the best economic climates it's ever seen. Some of the lowest unemployment numbers it's ever seen. But sure, let's ignore that and just concentrate on where it is NOW, after you folks have done your damage. That's what you want everyone to see come November, right?

Not a chance. You guys move forward with Creepy Joe, the kid-toucher who doesn't even know where he is half the time. Good luck with that. I can't wait for the debates, they're going to be an absolute massacre.

Old 05-16-2020, 06:08 AM

9,386 posts, read 8,356,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransplantedFloridian View Post
Again...typical liberal thinking. The economy tanked and unemployment skyrocketed under Trump AFTER you liberals destroyed the Country. Prior to that, this Country was seeing boom-times with some of the best economic climates it's ever seen. Some of the lowest unemployment numbers it's ever seen. But sure, let's ignore that and just concentrate on where it is NOW, after you folks have done your damage. That's what you want everyone to see come November, right?

Not a chance. You guys move forward with Creepy Joe, the kid-toucher who doesn't even know where he is half the time. Good luck with that. I can't wait for the debates, they're going to be an absolute massacre.
OK, without name-calling and throwing blankets over everyone, please explain IN DETAIL how the Democrats, ahem, "DESTROYED THE ECONOMY"? I'm really curious as to how you'll spin this. Keeping in mind our President is a Republican and the Senate is a majority Republican.

Last edited by Florida2014; 05-16-2020 at 06:18 AM..

Old 05-16-2020, 09:46 AM

10,951 posts, read 3,692,815 times
Quote:
I can't wait for the debates, they're going to be an absolute massacre.
A 12 year old could debate the Clown Prince Trumposo and beat him, both same age brains.

A sleeping Bidden will have Trumposo for 3 Meals, but it wont happen...There is no need for wasted time, with all the TIME the White House has wasted these last 4 yrs, that's enough Folks.

All out of control for the Exiting ~good for nothinn~ Fool on The Hill.

No Replay for him in 2020.

Old 05-16-2020, 09:49 AM

10,951 posts, read 3,692,815 times
Back to the Subject at HAND....Monday the 18th, Broward and Miami Dade (What happened with Palm Beach County ?) Start Phase 2.

Lots of Cloudy Issues coming up Monday, Only time will tell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida