Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 08:28 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,744,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
^
^
^

And this right here, folks, is what they media has been catering too for ratings. Lemmings abound and fall for anything.

Facts do not hatter to hatters.
Maga hatters hate facts, facts and the truth are like kryptonite to a Trumper.

The audacity for DeSaintUs to say liberals want more deaths as the Repugs are pushing people to go out and get sick and think trump is King and can order all the churches in the US to open to infect the old and stupid.

Conservatives want people to die,especially those in power who worship money over human lives.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:35 AM

860 posts, read 321,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post

The audacity for DeSaintUs to say liberals want more deaths as the Repugs are pushing people to go out and get sick and think trump is King and can order all the churches in the US to open to infect the old and stupid.
If you think the left is any better with their hate, lies and crap, then you are high as a kite.

The fact of the matter is that the left and the media have been hoping for, praying for and anticipating with excitement an increase in C19 deaths. It has not happened. We have been doing much better than predicted. What we have done is working. The left wants the damage to the economy to drag out through the election, so that it will help their rapist, pedophile, and bumbling stooge win the election. I am glad to tell you, that as much as a ******* Trump can be, he stands a 100% chance of winning. DeSantis is a great leader for our state. He has done outstanding and does not come with the schmuckness that Trump has. DeSantis will also will the next election. Just face the facts. We win, you lose. I like it that way.

Old 05-23-2020, 09:18 AM

Republicans need to pay attention to decent, honest , law abiding, constitution following, rule of law Republicans known as the Lincoln Project. One of the is Trump's gal pal's husband.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpY...ykhMY-wSUozQRg

Old 05-23-2020, 09:19 AM

18,425 posts, read 8,256,472 times
Quote:
...you seem to be the one not posting facts...and only parroting what the liberal media feeds you

Quote:
He is found to be hiding the number of cases and deaths and fires a person in charge for trying to report the truth

Old 05-23-2020, 09:20 AM

Quote:
If you think the left is any better with their hate, lies and crap, then you are high as a kite.

The fact of the matter is that the left and the media have been hoping for, praying for and anticipating with excitement an increase in C19 deaths. It has not happened. We have been doing much better than predicted. What we have done is working. The left wants the damage to the economy to drag out through the election, so that it will help their rapist, pedophile, and bumbling stooge win the election. I am glad to tell you, that as much as a ******* Trump can be, he stands a 100% chance of winning. DeSantis is a great leader for our state. He has done outstanding and does not come with the schmuckness that Trump has. DeSantis will also will the next election. Just face the facts. We win, you lose. I like it that way.
wrong conservatives project their hate onto others. When a Repug says liberals want Americans to die, it is because Repugs want Americans to die. Repugs want to take away your freedoms. They want to force you to live by their standards instead of having the freedom to live how you choose.

Old 05-23-2020, 09:53 AM

860 posts, read 321,402 times
Quote:
wrong conservatives project their hate onto others. When a Repug says liberals want Americans to die, it is because Repugs want Americans to die. Repugs want to take away your freedoms. They want to force you to live by their standards instead of having the freedom to live how you choose.
^
^
^

Crazy talk.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:53 AM

2,580 posts, read 3,746,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
...go back and read the very first post

It's about how the media reports on two different governors....

not the size of the city or state....not the number of infected or deaths

How the media reports on two different governors
Yeah. I get that. The media is good at getting us to pick fights, but the comparative focus on this forum has been primarily FL vs. NY too.

Old 05-23-2020, 12:02 PM

2,580 posts, read 3,746,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida2014 View Post
Please cite one, single "lefty" who predicted this....in writing, please.

I'll wait.

I love how the ReDUMBlicans try so hard to paint a picture of Liberals wanting, hoping, praying for more deaths. It's such a ridiculous premise that it's hard to even form a rebuttal to it. "Ummm, no?" is the best I can do for you there.
I don't think people said that Florida would rival NY/NYC, but that it could possibly be a solid #2 or #3 based on our elderly population and 100 million visiting here each year. March and April are peak months for travel here. I think that was a reasonable projection, even if it ended up not happening. Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.

Quote:

We keep making this about DeSantis, but we keep forgetting about the local leaders who put in place many of the very "draconian measures" DeSantis says he wasn't willing to do from Tallahassee.

Anyway, the funny and partially sad thing is that after all of this bickering and tearing down of each other here and on social media with people we know in the flesh, scientists could realize 5 years from now that the climate played a significant role in our better than predicted outcomes.

Old 05-23-2020, 12:08 PM

18,425 posts, read 8,256,472 times
..the local leader in New York was de Blasio

who is a total disaster

Old 05-23-2020, 12:12 PM

764 posts, read 391,622 times
Florida is sooo lucky to have a Republican governor. He did very well with covid virus, very well. kudos to him,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida