Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2020, 07:13 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times

Advertisements

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...asked-about-c/
Duh—Santis is so stupid!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2020, 07:28 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,141,678 times
Florida hit a record 10,000 new cases in a day. The governor really should change his name to Duh-Santis. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...eH7dn_ak3qAIhI

Old 07-04-2020, 08:47 AM

27,207 posts, read 43,910,956 times
I don't think he is stupid, it's willful negligence. Like many in the GOP he sees responsibility only for the interests of corporations and the illness/deaths surrounding the pandemic as collateral damage. Try and maintain memory of that when voting next time...

Old 07-04-2020, 09:29 AM

10,951 posts, read 3,692,815 times
Yep, Vote and with awareness, and your heart and soul, not for a political left, middle or right.

When I got my voting credentials many moons ago I chose NO Political Party Affiliation, to this day that remains identical, I vote with my heart and soul and I do not believe in Political Labelling, May the BEST CANDIDATE within my judgment TAKE the Presidency.

You can always spot a Liar, a Con Man, by just looking at their Life Long Tracks, Nothinn EASIER, Believing in Promises is like when you were a toddler and taught to believe in Santa Claus.

All Bull Manure !

Last edited by Huasho; 07-04-2020 at 10:22 AM..

Old 07-04-2020, 01:34 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,403,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huasho View Post
Yep, Vote and with awareness, and your heart and soul, not for a political left, middle or right.

When I got my voting credentials many moons ago I chose NO Political Party Affiliation, to this day that remains identical, I vote with my heart and soul and I do not believe in Political Labelling, May the BEST CANDIDATE within my judgment TAKE the Presidency.

You can always spot a Liar, a Con Man, by just looking at their Life Long Tracks, Nothinn EASIER, Believing in Promises is like when you were a toddler and taught to believe in Santa Claus.

All Bull Manure !
Usually I'd say you're right. When we have a bunch of different candidates, and none of them are actually BAD for the country - some of them better than others but none actually harmful - I'd agree with you.

But when you're dealing with "someone who is actually harmful" vs. "everyone else" Your best bet is to vote for whichever of the "everyone else" has the BEST chance of keeping the bad guy out.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:10 PM

The SIMPLE way to look at the Choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
Usually I'd say you're right. When we have a bunch of different candidates, and none of them are actually BAD for the country - some of them better than others but none actually harmful - I'd agree with you.

But when you're dealing with "someone who is actually harmful" vs. "everyone else" Your best bet is to vote for whichever of the "everyone else" has the BEST chance of keeping the bad guy out.

Last edited by Huasho; 07-04-2020 at 03:09 PM..

Old 07-05-2020, 04:41 AM

Had people READ the writting on the wall of the imcumbent, 4 years ago, he would be selling used cars by now.

Old 07-05-2020, 10:41 PM

24,404 posts, read 26,951,108 times
DeSantis is Trump’s lil beeee! He doesnt see the writing on the wall that Trump is going down along with any of his blind “yes men” the GOP will learn from their major defeat in 2020 and go back to what the party used to be.

Old 07-06-2020, 05:28 AM

27,207 posts, read 43,910,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
DeSantis is Trump’s lil beeee! He doesnt see the writing on the wall that Trump is going down along with any of his blind “yes men” the GOP will learn from their major defeat in 2020 and go back to what the party used to be.
The majority of the GOP doesn't appear to be learning anything as they've continued to support Trump as his candidacy and what's left of his "authority" swirls around the drain hole. To revitalize the GOP needs a purge of people like McConnell, Graham, Scott, Rubio and Gaetz in favor of moderates like Kasich and Murkowski.

Old 07-06-2020, 05:43 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,403,870 times
I think the names people are most familiar with, the ones making the headlines - are not representative of the Republican Party. I feel like the Party is finally coming to realize this and have been slowly distancing themselves from it.

The RNC is on shaky ground, and the RNC knows it. They've lost thousands of members. And remember it's not just politicians and "important people" who are members of it. The bulk of membership in the "official" parties are just folks, and low to mid-level business people. Union members, not necessarily union officers.

When the backs they stepped on to get to the top start breaking, the structure begins to crumble. It's crumbling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida