Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2020, 09:24 AM

3,972 posts, read 8,106,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUMike View Post
No mask for me! We've been under a mandate in Alabama since last week. I've been in multiple stores and nobody has said anything to me - including a convenience store that had "FACE MASK REQUIRED" signs all over the door. Sometimes all people need is to see someone else resisting to know they won't be the only one.
I guess I just don't understand why you feel good about wanting "ME" dead. It makes me so sad to see that you are hoping for your mom, your dad, your gradparennts , your wife, possibly your kids to be killed by someone like you who think they are being "cute" about resisting wearing a mask. Maybe just maybe a mask will not cause 1 person to die or suffer from this "hoax" that has killed so many and given so many others life time illnesses.

Sure when you are outside with no one around-no mask needed; but if you are inside or on crowded pathways etc. then please put one on. I wear my mask for you. My husband, even though he has asthma and COPD, wears his for you. Yes even with breathing illnesses you can wear a mask. So some of the excuses people give are lame.

Everyone you meet has the same rights as you. But it is love and humanity that says if I can help save a life then I will do my part. Time to look at our inner selves and see just what may be lacking within ourselves when we say the hell with anyone else. JMHO

Old 07-25-2020, 09:27 AM

30,146 posts, read 20,868,388 times
I wear one when ever i go food shopping. And that is not much time i am forced to have one on.

Old 07-25-2020, 09:38 AM

7,971 posts, read 10,539,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boy3365 View Post
Thankfully, the conspiracy folk haven’t been active on this forum.
Who are the "conspiracy folk"?

Old 07-25-2020, 09:55 AM

2,580 posts, read 3,718,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
I was just saying that the people who are making claims about Bill Gates, supporters of "Pandemic," a ton of anti-maskers, etc. haven't been posting on this forum. Unfortunately, I do see a few of those on my own personal social media.

Old 07-25-2020, 09:55 AM

10,951 posts, read 3,621,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
The Non Wearers, of Course !!!!!! to this Day they Light Candles to Trumposo and Follow His Idiotic and NonSense Writings/Thoughts/Orders !!!

A WORLD Pandemia that he has somehow made it Republicans Vs Democrats in our Country, a Speck of the Rest of The Globe ... .. The Fool on The Hill

Last edited by Huasho; 07-25-2020 at 10:04 AM..

Old 07-25-2020, 10:09 AM

2,580 posts, read 3,718,580 times
The funny thing is that I bet the anti-maskers caught on video are likely the same people who when someone claims racism for being assumed to not belong in their own neighborhood, their pe-degree college library or dorm common area, delivering items to a gated community (even in a marked vehicle), office building gym, or a bad encounter with police (does that need a link?), will be the first ones looking for any indication that said individual didn't follow some established procedure or rule and deserved to be the object of suspicion and harassment.

Old 07-25-2020, 11:34 AM

11,610 posts, read 10,291,307 times
Default Significant majority of Florida's registered voters support mask wearing

A poll of registered voters shows overwhelming support for mask wearing in Florida.

<<79% say that people in the state should be required to wear face masks in public.>>

https://www.axios.com/biden-trump-fl...870bdd197.html

Old 07-25-2020, 12:11 PM

2,391 posts, read 1,382,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvananan View Post
Just wondered if there were any other rebels out there or if there were mostly Karens.
That’s funny. And here I was thinking that the mask rebels were the Karens. Entitled, self-centered, the-rules-don’t-apply-to-me folks.

Old 07-25-2020, 12:22 PM

1,131 posts, read 381,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill_Schramm View Post
That’s funny. And here I was thinking that the mask rebels were the Karens. Entitled, self-centered, the-rules-don’t-apply-to-me folks.
They are. Remember the guy who said "I love uneducated"? ....we'll these folks are them. This base.

Old 07-25-2020, 12:53 PM

13,377 posts, read 7,685,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Regardless of how you feel about the masks, don't you think it's extremely rude to just blatantly disregard the sign posted on the store's door?
Equivalent to asking guests to take their shoes off when they enter your house, and them just ignoring you and marching right in, making themselves at home.
Why do you do this?

And what are you "resisting" exactly? The store owner's request?
Rude? If they had said anything to me, I would have left with no problem. A piece of paper is just that and has no power.

I'm resisting superstition and mob mentality. Most people are sheep. Even if they know something is BS they will go along with it because they are weak. Those of us who are not weak need to project our strength to be an example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida