Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2020, 06:13 PM

2,747 posts, read 2,601,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMatl View Post
How do you know that woman hasn't been tormented by some of those very people? You don't, none of us do.
The context of the video certainly helps. A bunch of smiling neighbors cheering and having a nice time in a parade, her screaming and yellow obscenities at them. And just her general nasty attitude and outlook. Seems pretty straightforward if anyone is doing the tormenting, it's her. She is the one who went out there to do it, it's right there on video. She could have stayed home, or even protested without being so nasty.

Old 09-21-2020, 06:31 PM

30,131 posts, read 20,843,952 times
Why would anyone wanna move there anyways?

Old 09-21-2020, 06:38 PM

9,818 posts, read 7,815,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNBR View Post
I would absolutely enjoy that golf cart parade. Looked to be a lot of fun, just like the boat parades. And I find it hilarious that you are so triggered by a white power joke. So yes, you seem to picture me rather correctly.

As for hurling insults, wasn't it you who started claiming we are triggered? "Trumpers are easily triggered". Goodness, so you enjoy dishing it out then play victim when someone says "no, actually, I think it's you who is triggered." You are embarrassing yourself, but for our enjoyment, by all means, keep going.
You stay triggered, it appears to be all you know. And who goes around yelling racial epitaphs - ignorant people without a functioning brain, that's who. I don't blame that woman one bit for her behavior having to live amongst these obvious idiots. I'm tempted to head over that way for lunch the next time I'm down that way, I'll be sure to wear my Notorious RBG t-shirt and bring a bullhorn.

Old 09-21-2020, 06:44 PM

18,202 posts, read 8,021,650 times
so the liberals were "screaming" at the people in the parade “Nazi lovers” and "cult" members.....and were "screaming" "F*** Trump"

...and one guy...not "people"...one guy....yells back "white power".....and the whole world is focused on him

https://www.villages-news.com/2020/0...ower-in-video/

maybe, if all the "people" that came out to "scream"...."Nazi lovers" and "cult" members...hadn't been instigating it....the little bitty parade would have gone unnoticed

Old 09-21-2020, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxFLGuy View Post
I do have to disagree that Trump is a moderate. He is taking too many older Democrat big government programs and selling them to the GOP. I also find Trump to be dangerous to my gun rights and my right to do business how I chose. Matter of fact, I don't find Trump any different than a Democrat.
So, he's literally a moderate?

Yes, I get that you are libertarian and don't like either party, but a moderate would very much be someone who is middle of the road between our two major parties. Libertarians are more radical. Not to say anything is wrong with that, I hold a lot of libertarian views, though it's nearly impossible to truly fit within any label.

You must be watching a different video if you don't think he was saying it in jest. They called him a nazi scum, white trash, among other things, then you hear the man say SEVERAL times to him "Where is your white hood? Where is your white hood. Racist... Raaaacist." and he said back to him "Oh you got it, white power, white power" clearly, CLEARLY being sarcastic and kind of laughing while saying it. You are being disingenuous to portray it as anything but. It's right on video. Those protesters were the nastiest bunch I've ever seen. Just nasty.

As for California, that's one heck of a rewrite of history. Gray Davis was recalled during his first term. Arnold was apparently hated just as much, according to you.... that they gave him a second term. Lol. Come on now...

Last edited by BNBR; 09-21-2020 at 06:53 PM..

Old 09-21-2020, 06:55 PM

126 posts, read 105,759 times
Quote:
As do the people riding by screaming "white power," would you want to live next door to that? I can imagine they gang up on anyone that disagrees with their views, Trumpers are easily triggered.
I don't think you understand what is happening in the video Matl. The guy was being sarcastic.

Old 09-21-2020, 06:59 PM

126 posts, read 105,759 times
Quote:
How do you know that woman hasn't been tormented by some of those very people? You don't, none of us do.
Well because she would be scared of them and stay away if she had. And if she was really afraid for her life she would have sold her house in the Villages and moved somewhere else.

Instead she is out screaming FU at people on golf carts.

Old 09-21-2020, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterThanTheSpeed View Post
Well because she would be scared of them and stay away if she had. And if she was really afraid for her life she would have sold her house in the Villages and moved somewhere else.

Instead she is out screaming FU at people on golf carts.
She's worse than that, lol. She's standing in front of, and blocking golf carts, while screaming at people and calling them "nazi pigs" and "FU" and all sorts of other obscenities. How anyone can think SHE is the one being tormented is beyond me. But that's TDS for ya.

Old 09-21-2020, 07:02 PM

9,818 posts, read 7,815,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterThanTheSpeed View Post
I don't think you understand what is happening in the video Matl. The guy was being sarcastic.
No, he wasn't - and this isn't the full length video. There's another much longer one floating around that shows multiple people in several golf carts screaming it. This is also not the one Trump himself re-tweeted.

Old 09-21-2020, 07:04 PM

Quote:
No, he wasn't - and this isn't the full length video. There's another much longer one floating around that shows multiple people in several golf carts screaming it. This is also not the one Trump himself re-tweeted.
Yes, he was being sarcastic, and it couldn't be any more clear. It's literally on video. They were calling him "raaaaacist" and saying "where is your hood" and he responds back with, "Oh, you got me... white power, white power" while smirking, as in, oh, you got me, I'm really a KKK member, duurrrrrr. Maybe you just don't understand sarcasm or you are so lost in political insanity that you truly can't see the obvious anymore. Not sure which one, but I'm betting it's a bit of both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida