Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2020, 08:20 AM

2,747 posts, read 2,634,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMatl View Post
Reread the story, there is zero mention of the FBI. FDLE is a State agency.
I had read another story that suggested the two agencies worked together. I can't find it now, so I'll just assume it was only FDLE then.

Anyways, she's raised nearly $200k already, and asking for $1M. Lol. So many STUPID people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2020, 09:45 AM

14,949 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
That wasn't the news - liberal or otherwise. It was her video that she posted herself on her cell phone at her home and was seen and shared millions of times on Twitter, Parler, Facebook, and various other media sources.
Interesting that her lies were not censored by Twitter, Facebook, but then again, why should we be surprised since those lies are useful to the left.

Old 12-09-2020, 03:54 PM

9,818 posts, read 7,933,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNBR View Post
I had read another story that suggested the two agencies worked together. I can't find it now, so I'll just assume it was only FDLE then.

Anyways, she's raised nearly $200k already, and asking for $1M. Lol. So many STUPID people.
Yeah, DeSantis is a total tool. One of the worst Governors in the country.

Old 12-09-2020, 03:56 PM

2,530 posts, read 1,863,511 times
People don't care til it happens to them or someone close to them. THEN they want all the sympathy.

Old 12-09-2020, 03:56 PM

9,818 posts, read 7,933,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Interesting that her lies were not censored by Twitter, Facebook, but then again, why should we be surprised since those lies are useful to the left.
Oh? And what lies would those be? Certainly nothing as egregious as the FDLE's initial claim that no weapons were drawn. Thank God for the video.

Old 12-09-2020, 04:06 PM

237 posts, read 283,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMatl View Post
Oh? And what lies would those be? Certainly nothing as egregious as the FDLE's initial claim that no weapons were drawn. Thank God for the video.
And so what? Protocol dictates that their weapons should be drawn. She refused to answer her door for 20 minutes. Pair that with her penchant for irrational behavior.

Go be a drama queen on the Atlanta board, Ossof needs you!

Old 12-09-2020, 04:12 PM

1,438 posts, read 779,237 times
https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/de...ata-scientist/

A Republican appointed to a commission that recommends judicial appointments to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is resigning because of a search warrant served on a former Department of Health employee who has criticized the state’s COVID-19 data.

“I no longer wish to serve the current government of Florida in any capacity,” Filipowski said in his resignation letter.

Old 12-09-2020, 05:05 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,275,501 times
Ron Filipowski, believes that even though she broke the law....it was necessary to tell people the "truth"....or at least the truth as he believes it..

"He compared her situation to the legal doctrine called necessity, which allows someone to break the law to prevent a more serious harm. “If what she did is illegal, it pales in comparison to the harm she was trying to prevent.”"

Old 12-09-2020, 05:44 PM

3,437 posts, read 2,407,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
I guess you didn't see the video. It was a cell phone capture of the incident when the police were at her house, and one was pointing his gun up to the second floor where her husband and two children were standing.

Old 12-09-2020, 05:48 PM

98 posts, read 95,171 times
At least he’s not like Governor Murphy of New Jersey, who wants the state economy to crumble and for everyone’s lives to be miserable just so he can have full control of every situation. I think he could learn a little something from DeSantis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida