Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 06:56 PM

8,043 posts, read 10,634,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip Mcnealy View Post
Life is normal in Florida. People are happy, going about their lives. Restaurants and parks are bustling. Sunshine. Living like a perpetual Karen has to be stressful for you no?
Congratulations Florida.

I feel sorry for people who are so scared of living. Life is messy, it's risky.

But, it's all we've got. It wasn't meant to be "safe".

It it weren't for the fact that I need a little snow in my life in the winter, we'd move on down.

Old 05-05-2021, 09:30 AM

13,258 posts, read 22,836,872 times
Quote:
Life is normal in Florida. People are happy, going about their lives. Restaurants and parks are bustling. Sunshine. Living like a perpetual Karen has to be stressful for you no?
Five years from now, I'm going to be doing a lot better than the 'it's just the sniffles' people who are suddenly getting all kinds of nasty vascular conditions. I'm not going to laugh at the covid deniers then but I will essentially have no sympathy for them.

Old 05-05-2021, 09:42 AM

491 posts, read 472,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
Five years from now, I'm going to be doing a lot better than the 'it's just the sniffles' people who are suddenly getting all kinds of nasty vascular conditions. I'm not going to laugh at the covid deniers then but I will essentially have no sympathy for them.
Luckily I never had it and am vaccinated. I find your agenda strange and not backed in any sort of reality.

Old 05-05-2021, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Luckily I never had it and am vaccinated. I find your agenda strange and not backed in any sort of reality.
I'm far more grounded in reality (which as the old Colbert show used to say has a liberal bias) than the Trump-DeSantis cultists who are freakishly like brainwwashed North Koreans celebrating Beloved Leader. Watch some North Korean news broadcasts and OAN back to back sometime and get back to me.

Old 05-05-2021, 10:39 AM

491 posts, read 472,092 times
Quote:
I'm far more grounded in reality (which as the old Colbert show used to say has a liberal bias) than the Trump-DeSantis cultists who are freakishly like brainwwashed North Koreans celebrating Beloved Leader. Watch some North Korean news broadcasts and OAN back to back sometime and get back to me.
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Congrats.

Old 05-05-2021, 10:43 AM

1,452 posts, read 1,081,404 times
Quote:
"Cultist" or not, I'll take living in Florida any day over North Korea.

Old 05-05-2021, 11:55 AM

Going back to covid news, apparently Florida is both allowing foreign vaccine tourism again and there are ways to get a fake health certificate in metro Miami when you’re getting ready to fly back to Argentina. (Washington Post article had more details but might be paywalled)

https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/amp/...o-ezeiza.phtml

Old 05-05-2021, 12:15 PM

2,747 posts, read 2,633,582 times
Quote:
Going back to covid news, apparently Florida is both allowing foreign vaccine tourism again and there are ways to get a fake health certificate in metro Miami when you’re getting ready to fly back to Argentina. (Washington Post article had more details but might be paywalled)

https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/amp/...o-ezeiza.phtml
Good. Anyone here can easily get the vaccine. If we can help the world AND bring in tourism dollars by letting people come here to get it, sounds great.

Old 05-05-2021, 12:18 PM

17,184 posts, read 15,382,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNBR View Post
Good. Anyone here can easily get the vaccine. If we can help the world AND bring in tourism dollars by letting people come here to get it, sounds great.
Agreed. Not quite seeing how this is a BAD thing for Florida…

Old 05-05-2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Agreed. Not quite seeing how this is a BAD thing for Florida…
Argentina is currently getting a big surge in the Brazilian variant and the pre-flight testing required on international routes has a good amount of public health theater to it and allows a lot of cases to slip through. So y'all are just good with turning variants loose in the USA?

Why yes, of course you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida