Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 11:17 AM

97 posts, read 431,714 times

Advertisements

We are looking to buy a home in Pine Ridge. They have a nice stable with several riding rings, outdoor course, and 29 miles of trails. It is a HOA, which is what we are looking for. To name a few of the rules, there's a noise ordinance, restrictions on house size and no running 4 wheelers all over the place. If you've ever been riding down the trail and had someone fly up on you with a ATV you'll know the importance of the last restriction. Here is a link to there site http://pineridgeassn.com/

Old 12-18-2007, 01:37 PM

1 posts, read 3,336 times
Default Crystal River Shopping

How come no one has mentioned the Crystal River Mall. They have big name shopping and a theater there too. Highway 19 has all sorts of shopping and restaurants and some of the best seafood restaurants are over near Homosassa. Inverness to Crystal River is only a 15 minute drive with Pine Ridge and Citrus Hills right in the middle.

Old 12-18-2007, 01:41 PM

1,775 posts, read 8,072,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass4 View Post
How come no one has mentioned the Crystal River Mall. They have big name shopping and a theater there too. Highway 19 has all sorts of shopping and restaurants and some of the best seafood restaurants are over near Homosassa. Inverness to Crystal River is only a 15 minute drive with Pine Ridge and Citrus Hills right in the middle.
Um what big name shopping? That mall has nothing but the usual Sears, JcPenny and Kmart. That's it. I go to Ocalas mall more often than Crystal River mall.

Old 12-18-2007, 11:09 PM

395 posts, read 1,535,749 times
I feel like I spend more time in Citrus County than I do in Marion, where I live (near Dunnellon)I would never go to Ocala if I did not have to work there. My daughter goes to a wonderful group of therapists in Crystal River and I enjoy the shopping there.I am a thrift shop addict and there are plenty of good ones in Citrus County.I would love to live in Citrus if we are destined to be stuck in Florida for a few more years, but we are hoping to move to Oklahoma within the next couple of years.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:53 PM

1 posts, read 3,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyh View Post
We are looking to buy a home in Pine Ridge. They have a nice stable with several riding rings, outdoor course, and 29 miles of trails. It is a HOA, which is what we are looking for. To name a few of the rules, there's a noise ordinance, restrictions on house size and no running 4 wheelers all over the place. If you've ever been riding down the trail and had someone fly up on you with a ATV you'll know the importance of the last restriction. Here is a link to there site Pine Ridge Property Owners Association
Could you tell me if Pine Ridge is in a flood plain? We are looking in the west-central Florida area and Citrus County seems very nice but we are worried about flooding. Do you have any comments regarding this? Thanks in advance.

Old 01-16-2008, 04:54 AM

8,488 posts, read 20,542,091 times
You can have one parcel in a flood zone and then the one next to it not in a flood zone.

You can get a general map from the county to get an idea but when you are ready to purchase you will have to call on the individual lot.

Old 01-16-2008, 05:57 AM

1,775 posts, read 8,072,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenn2wj View Post
Could you tell me if Pine Ridge is in a flood plain? We are looking in the west-central Florida area and Citrus County seems very nice but we are worried about flooding. Do you have any comments regarding this? Thanks in advance.
In all the years i've lived here in Citrus County, the only severe floods i've heard of in the county anywhere were along the Withlacoochee river heading towards Ocala and that was 4 or 5 years ago when we were swamped with rain.

Old 01-18-2008, 06:38 PM

1 posts, read 3,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenn2wj View Post
Pine Ridge is one of the highest elevations in Fl. It is beautiful and is not in a flood zone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida