Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2006, 02:52 PM

2,227 posts, read 8,211,940 times

Advertisements

i believe a few ppl on here live/have lived in the oviedo area. i am moving to oviedo from nc in a couple weeks, and have an apartment already picked out. however, a fellow poster on this forum is moving back to fla (from nc as well) and is searching for good apartments in oviedo close to lake howell school (sp?) and i am not sure where that is...

i suggested a few apartments but i need some help... how about oviedo grove, barrington place, or perhaps alafaya woods? there are a few in oviedo and surrounding areas, but i dont want to give any bad advice...

can you maybe list a few goodies in the area???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2006, 02:06 PM

56 posts, read 324,446 times
Question Too add to backtofla's question.

Hi,
Does anyone know of any 2 bedroom 2 bath in Oviedo...Townhouse, condo, apt...that is not too costly. Can't afford some of these crazy rents...just a single mom trying to get her kid into Lake Howell High School!

Old 06-18-2006, 04:19 PM

2 posts, read 21,392 times
I'm in Oviedo/Chuluota....what price range are you looking for? This area is fairly expensive....home rentals and sale prices have surged in the last year, in some area's nearly doubling. Anything NE of Orlando is likely to be expensive....all the way out to Sanford/Lake Mary. Deland still has some reasonable rates....not sure about their schools though!

Star

Old 06-18-2006, 07:35 PM

110 posts, read 168,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtofla
i believe a few ppl on here live/have lived in the oviedo area. i am moving to oviedo from nc in a couple weeks, and have an apartment already picked out. however, a fellow poster on this forum is moving back to fla (from nc as well) and is searching for good apartments in oviedo close to lake howell school (sp?) and i am not sure where that is...

i suggested a few apartments but i need some help... how about oviedo grove, barrington place, or perhaps alafaya woods? there are a few in oviedo and surrounding areas, but i dont want to give any bad advice...

can you maybe list a few goodies in the area???
In Oviedo:
Oviedo Grove is in Oviedo High's district in in the Alafaya woods area... alot of UCF students Nice but not enough for the money. Barrington Place is nice and for the Lake Howell district... but do they accept pets? hmmmm. I don't remember. Mystic Cove is in Lake Howell's district (its not where the yellow pages maps it to be) and last I heard over a year ago, they didn't take pets. I would call and find out-this complex is new and in a good location and they were priced well. Alafaya Woods Apartments (in Oviedo High area) is out of the question... trust me I used to live there.... Unless you don't mind Cops with guns drawn running around right outside your windows and doors, you don't want to live there either. And coming back every weekend. Summerclub is now condos... (in Lake Howell)
In Winter Springs/Casselberry:
chatham Pines is really nice- in Lake Howell area. Shadow Creek... Very Very nice as well in Lake Howell area. courtney Springs in Winter Springs high area. Willa Springs is good... in Lake howell area. it is a good price and is pretty private tucked behind the shopping center... I know they take pets... (A friend used to live there)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida