Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 11:04 AM

1,141 posts, read 3,545,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by compelled to reply View Post
I'm stunned.
me too

Old 01-17-2009, 11:16 AM

61 posts, read 109,024 times
Although I dont think I would ask this question, or maybe phrase it a little differently, it is a right of the OP's to ask, right? I mean, I see people from Miami on the Atlanta and Raleigh forums saying, "Any Latino's out there?" and all this stuff, so why not...

To answer the question, I would think North FL would be your best bet. Stay away from Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Bch Counties... the top 3 for the aids virus, which one could only suspect it due to a high number of gays... among on ather thing I can think of but I wont say.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:40 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfSFL

After all, old people can get ridiculed, suffer intolerance and even be abused... What's wrong with this picture??? I'll tell you what: some of you need to GROW UP!!! Your immaturity is showing...
[/color]
Again, if you can't tell the difference between a couple wanting to be around people their own age for entertainment and social purposes, and someone who is avoiding a type of group because he doesn't want his kids exposed to said group for this, that, and the other reason... I'd say your lack of critical thinking skills is showing.

I am happy that South Florida provides the FREEDOM and a refuge more or less for gay families to live in more or less comfortable, non-judgmental lives, free from that fake @ss facade of "southern hospitality" BS that many yearn for in North Florida and the rest of the god-fearing South.

Old 01-17-2009, 01:03 PM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Again, if you can't tell the difference between a couple wanting to be around people their own age for entertainment and social purposes, and someone who is avoiding a type of group because he doesn't want his kids exposed to said group for this, that, and the other reason... I'd say your lack of critical thinking skills is showing.

I am happy that South Florida provides the FREEDOM and a refuge more or less for gay families to live in more or less comfortable, non-judgmental lives, free from that fake @ss facade of "southern hospitality" BS that many yearn for in North Florida and the rest of the god-fearing South.
AMEN to that! And I will add that I disagree with those that think it was OK for the OP to even ask that question - I feel it was extremely rude, and especially the term "overrun with homosexuals."

This is JUST my opinion, but I really hate to see this or any other type of discriminatory threads allowed to stand here on city-data, I think it is degrading to the whole site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida