U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2009, 09:13 AM

159 posts, read 291,083 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone. There are so many vacation rentals out there. Anyone have a good reccomendation on a rental condo near Redington Beach Florida? We need 2 bed rooms, taking 5 people. We want no smoking...heated pool directly on the gulf. Any reccomendations would be appreciated.

Last edited by let it go; 01-25-2009 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: title should be Redington Beach
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2009, 03:30 PM

805 posts, read 2,686,999 times
Default Recommendations

We've had VERY good experiences over the past few years with Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty, in Indian Rocks Beach, which is just up the road from Redington Beach. I would post their URL but it's against the TOS. Just Google the name.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:44 PM

159 posts, read 291,083 times
Thank you so much for responding...looking up the web site right now! It's nice that there are so many choices...but makes for much confusion. Nothing worse than getting something that looks great on the advertisment but is a dump when you arrive. It tends to ruin ones vsacation!

Old 01-25-2009, 06:20 PM

805 posts, read 2,686,999 times
I'll look up the physical addresses of the properties we've stayed in and send you a PM later.

Couldn't send the PM so here are the property names and brief descriptions:

Waterview - They have several units, I'm guessing you'll need a 2BR/ 2BA? They had a sleeper sofa in the living room as well. On the Intra-coastal waterway. You'd walk across Gulf Blvd to get to the beach. They have private beach access so that's not a problem and it's about a minute's walk. Private pool and fishing pier where there are a LOT of fish if that's your thing. If not, catch some anyway, freeze and send to me. You may even see dolphins chasing after the boats in the waterway. I'd have said definitely, but I'm not sure about the season.Please don't send me those IF you catch any? Thank you. :-)

Sunshine on Indian Shores - Beach front property.A little further south on Gulf Blvd. Snazzy is all I can say! Next time I'm staying a LOT longer to make it worth my while. I'll pretend I live there. Closer to Redington if that matters much. These places are about three minutes apart, tops.

Units are fully furnished/loaded all you'll need is to bring your own food and snacks. Ones we stayed in even had some stuff/groceries! Don't worry we checked the expiration dates. Grocery store about a minute away, same with pharmacy and more restaurants/ eateries than you can shake a stick at. Unless you're staying a whole month and plan to eat out every meal you can't possibly get to all of them.

If you've been there, great, if you haven't, you'll have a good time and most likely will rave about it to all and sundry, make them wish they'd gone with you or plan to go themselves ASAP. .. I'm not kidding.

Last edited by Spookmeister; 01-25-2009 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: Added content
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida