Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 01:54 PM

2,763 posts, read 6,738,466 times

Advertisements

Pooring - I can't change the minds of tons of people, I can only be me. My point is that everyone has to take responsibility for their actions and you can't generalize so much - I bet half the people that you are talking about being disruptive aren't even from NY. Make no mistake - there are plenty of people who go there from NY, but NY was simply a layover state until they decided where they wanted to make their next stop.

It wouldn't be fair for me to say everyone from the south is slow and doesn't do things right because it takes longer for them to get it done or that I can do it better.

It is a double edged sword - you guys have to treat people how you want to be treated. I realize it is hard, some NYers are arrogant, but not all.

Oh and I'm not directing towards you solely, this is broad based.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 03:43 PM

32 posts, read 93,795 times
Exclamation Yes! Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooring Footers View Post
The NY'ers moving to Palm Coast are not like you and Faithful Frank. Go to PC and you'll see. It's no picnic! It's like a peice of S FL in Palm Coast.

There are now curfews for kids and red light cameras everywhere. This was not needed a few yrs ago when it was a decent place to live. Now it's overpopulated with aggressive mean, grouchy people from NY. I cant help it they act the way they do, and the population is full of NY'ers. It is what it is. If they want Floridians opinions' to change, then they need to change, and stop acting like the world revolves around them. Period.
I agree!!! (to the one's that act like this) Man, I'm glad I got out of there!
I do have a few friends like faithfulFrank that are just plain awesome.
Chelsa, many good points from you too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida