Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2007, 10:20 PM

1,307 posts, read 5,504,271 times

Advertisements

My daughter, age 38, has taken a teaching position at Centennial Middle School, halfway between Dade City and Zephyrhills. Her husband is a fireman/paramedic with the Clearwater fire department. They and their 3 children, ages 7 to 2, will be moving from Okeechobee. Because she has to be settled in before the end of July, they will be moving quickly, and will rent until their Okeechobee house is sold. They are listing it this morning. It is a 4 br, 3 bath, with den, family room and large country kitchen, detached 3 car garage, pond and oak lined drive on 2-1/2 acres, just to give an idea of what they are used to. They do not expect to find a match for the rent they can afford, but they are hopeful.

From our research, it appears that most 4 bedroom rentals in a kid-friendly neighborhood will be in Z-hills, probably somewhere like Lake Bernadette or similar. They are open to living in Dade City, but the rental situation does not appear to be as fluid there.

I invite anyone from that area to respond to me via Private Message if you have specific knowledge of a suitable rental that will be available no later than July 1, and for no more than $1,200 per month.

Real estate agents are invited to respond, but only if you have a specific property that is suitable. Lease-purchase is a viable possibility depending on the terms.

We are NOT looking for someone to hold their hands. Please do not respond to say, "Call me, and I'll look for you." You will be ignored and added to our blacklist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida