U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 08:18 PM

944 posts, read 3,674,274 times

Advertisements

True story. What does your shrink say?

Shores9, are you out there? How are you feeling lately? You've got to be feeling a little anxious, yes? Come on, man, say it with me, "I am not happy in Florida."

You know what's funny? My shrink is in the Carolinas right now, "taking a break" from Pinellas County. I wish I could make this stuff up...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2007, 08:29 PM

2,141 posts, read 6,597,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggy View Post

Shores9, are you out there? How are you feeling lately? You've got to be feeling a little anxious, yes? Come on, man, say it with me, "I am not happy in Florida."

You know what's funny? My shrink is in the Carolinas right now, "taking a break" from Pinellas County. I wish I could make this stuff up...
Its funny, I go to the Carolinas for a break ! but how do I really feel about it?

Old 06-01-2007, 08:39 PM

911 posts, read 3,373,817 times
Lightbulb You need to Listen to your Dr.

Quote:

Hi Muggy,
I don't know who you are, but I don't know how "anyone" could possibly live in Pinellas if they were NOT seriously disturbed...
(I have to go over there from time to time and it is pittiful)

Follow your Dr.'s orders...

Old 06-01-2007, 08:45 PM

975 posts, read 3,571,140 times
out of curiosity, what is wrong with pinellas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSalle View Post
Hi Muggy,
I don't know who you are, but I don't know how "anyone" could possibly live in Pinellas if they were NOT seriously disturbed...

Old 06-01-2007, 09:04 PM

2,227 posts, read 7,854,785 times
your shrink is blaming a state? wierd.

Old 06-01-2007, 09:14 PM

15,204 posts, read 11,335,766 times
Quote:

Must be something going around...water maybe ¿

Old 06-01-2007, 11:00 PM

381 posts, read 1,608,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSalle View Post
Hi Muggy,

Pitiful... hmmm. Well, I don't know what county you're from, but it couldn't possibly be Hillsborough, because "pitiful" is exactly what I think Hillsborough is (well, the Tampa part, anyway). I happen to think Pinellas is one of the best counties in FL which, I guess, doesn't say much for the state.

Old 06-01-2007, 11:04 PM

13,495 posts, read 35,591,953 times
Quote:

NEVER listen to a shrink. She lied to you. She's in the Carolinas visiting HER shrink.

Old 06-01-2007, 11:35 PM

911 posts, read 3,373,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineBaby View Post
Pitiful... hmmm. Well, I don't know what county you're from, but it couldn't possibly be Hillsborough, because "pitiful" is exactly what I think Hillsborough is (well, the Tampa part, anyway). I happen to think Pinellas is one of the best counties in FL which, I guess, doesn't say much for the state.
Your right SunshineBaby;
It doesn't say much for the State, lol.
I live in the Odessa area and think Tampa is "Horrid" as well...
btw>I'm leaving ASAP...and taking a Huge financial hit to do so

Old 06-02-2007, 06:52 AM

627 posts, read 2,724,427 times
Muggy,

I am with Jammie... Your shrink is visiting their shrink!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: