U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 05:42 PM

29,215 posts, read 51,985,044 times

Advertisements

Why would anybody eat a baby cake or a cake with candy worms???

Horror Cakes That Will Scare You Away From Eating Dessert | The Stir
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2011, 05:48 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,615,814 times
whoa talk about getting inventive. I like all and if they are chocolate I would eat them except the baby cake that one was to much for me. I mean I know it's not real and I never have any problem with scary stuff not even movies where babies die like Pet Sematary. There was a cartoon that had a little boy who made dead snowmen and snow horror scenes but I can't remember the name of it.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:59 PM

6,752 posts, read 7,669,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantthinkofaname View Post
whoa talk about getting inventive. I like all and if they are chocolate I would eat them except the baby cake that one was to much for me. I mean I know it's not real and I never have any problem with scary stuff not even movies where babies die like Pet Sematary. There was a cartoon that had a little boy who made dead snowmen and snow horror scenes but I can't remember the name of it.
That's Calvin & Hobbes. Love the dead snowmen!

I saw the baby cake (and others) on Cake Wrecks. Her commentary is hilarious.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:12 PM

25,626 posts, read 33,997,696 times
Eh. nothing new. Remember the Tom Petty Don't Come Around here no more video with the Alice cake.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:22 PM

42,661 posts, read 81,066,208 times
Have mommy or daddy cut your food up for you, and you won't know what it looked like before they cut it.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Have mommy or daddy cut your food up for you, and you won't know what it looked like before they cut it.
Yeah that works in a perfect world. Children always hover around the cake to sing Happy Birthday just like the hover around the presents of the Birthday kid. I wouldn't put out the baby cake like that at a baby shower....it's tasteless to do so and creepy when it's so lifelike but that's me.

Old 09-29-2011, 12:39 PM

72,844 posts, read 68,774,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Why would anybody eat a baby cake or a cake with candy worms???

Horror Cakes That Will Scare You Away From Eating Dessert | The Stir
I want to eat its little head.

That is SO gross. LOL.

Have you ever seen the "litter box" cake?

Old 09-29-2011, 01:16 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,405,388 times
I LOVE the litter box cake!! I used to own a day care center, and we used to pull stuff like that on the kids all the time!!

Old 09-29-2011, 03:15 PM

6,752 posts, read 7,669,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I want to eat its little head.

That is SO gross. LOL.

Have you ever seen the "litter box" cake?
Seen one? I made one a few years ago for Halloween. Funny how squeamish some people can be ... I told them the "turds" were the best part!

Old 09-29-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Seen one? I made one a few years ago for Halloween. Funny how squeamish some people can be ... I told them the "turds" were the best part!
Ah hahahah turds the best part, that's funny. That looks like a real uncleaned litter pan. You did a good job making that one. Yeah some people are squeamish about certain things. At least your cake is edible. I saw an email some years back with ingredients that weren't edible and suggested making it as an office gag. it was suppose be something like a cake or whatever made with real cat litter and some other gross stuff. I can't remember much of it except that it was gross and if anyone were to actually bring that into work I think they would likely get either written up or fired for setting it up as food to eat when it wasn't. It was one of those gags that could be taken as a cruel one, especially with a co-worker who can't smell. Damn I wish I had that email now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink