Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 03:48 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times

Advertisements

I travel a lot in my job, and yes, now I stop and have had quite a few- they are good

mcd also offers free wifi
which I like ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2014, 06:17 AM

27,169 posts, read 43,857,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayekaye View Post
I've wondered if there is any caffeine in those ice drinks at all. When I have stopped for one in the morning instead of my regular coffee it just doesn't do the job. I looked up the caffeine content of ice coffees and it's not the highest, so I am avoiding it when I need wake up drink.

Iced Coffees With The Highest Caffeine

16 fl oz cup of iced brewed coffee:

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf – 200mg
Caribou – 190mg
Starbucks – 165mg
Pete’s Coffee – 150mg
Tim Hortons – 142mg
McDonalds – 133mg
Dunkin Donuts – 70mg
Seattle’s Best – 45mg
Sigh....I miss not having Caribou Coffee near me where I live now.

Old 06-29-2014, 07:59 PM

917 posts, read 2,004,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Do they offer sugar-free (splenda) coffee there? I can't have sugar.
I think they have a sugar free syrup probably made with splenda. I never tried it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brienzi View Post
I like their coffee better than DD and can't you request how much sugar and cream you want to keep it light on the waist with an iced coffee?

Never bought and Iced coffee there only hot which i tell em 1 sugar and light on the cream..Cheap and good tasting coffee.
Sometimes I tell them not to put much syrup but they don't always listen lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I get then sometimes because driving thru is just so damn convenient when I'm out driving places. I always tell them not to put in the sweetener (it's actually a liquid) and take a sip before driving away because, boy, I can sure tell when they don't listen to me!

I like their sweet tea on occasion too, it's HUGE, but there is no way around the sweetener in that so I don't do it more than a few times a year.
I don't drink their sweet tea anymore. way too sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayekaye View Post
I've wondered if there is any caffeine in those ice drinks at all. When I have stopped for one in the morning instead of my regular coffee it just doesn't do the job. I looked up the caffeine content of ice coffees and it's not the highest, so I am avoiding it when I need wake up drink.

Iced Coffees With The Highest Caffeine

16 fl oz cup of iced brewed coffee:

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf – 200mg
Caribou – 190mg
Starbucks – 165mg
Pete’s Coffee – 150mg
Tim Hortons – 142mg
McDonalds – 133mg
Dunkin Donuts – 70mg
Seattle’s Best – 45mg
Too much caffeine can make me jittery so this may be a good thing for someone like me. I'll still have the iced coffee occasionally.

Old 06-30-2014, 08:27 AM

2,760 posts, read 3,951,737 times
I have a caramel iced coffee from Mickey D's almost everyday!

Old 06-30-2014, 08:45 AM

26,656 posts, read 28,654,132 times
I don't drink caffeine so they make me an iced coffee by making a regular coffee and adding ice. No sugar, just cream. It's pretty good but I wish they'd make a decaff iced coffee. Then I could drink it late in the day and still be able to sleep at night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink