Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2008, 09:50 PM

5,384 posts, read 10,869,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
nik & skbs we would have a fun time in the kitchen for sure! We will have Nomad do the photo shooting for all our other foodie friends K?
Sure would.... especially if you guys are touchin' all the nasty stuff like bones and guts and the CARCUS............

Old 12-14-2008, 09:59 PM

5,680 posts, read 10,335,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
You can picture me with those giant yellow rubber gloves and HUGE tongs.... standings as far as my arms will allow.....tongs extended.....trying to pry the neck bone out of the CARCUS......LOL you could add some science Lab protective eye wear to that image if you would like.....
Oh, my dear friend.... Please don't take this wrong, and I really do mean it in the nicest of ways, but I begin to get a wee inkling of where Ms. Diva gets her dramatic ways from....

It's ok, you needn't disembowel the carcass, but sometime either come up to Madison or else visit one of the other foodies, so we can show you how to deal with bone-in meat without getting too grossed out. I promise that it won't be lethal, and you'll be pleasantly surprised at the effect on the results.

Old 12-14-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
I think I'm beginning to get to the Diva sodes connection here. Girls I can see the writing on the wall. If my eyes were better I could read it. By the way I clean my own fish bare handed. Why would anyone use gloves?
LOL I am a girlie girl at times..... you could say that I guess..... but not dramatic.... EXPRESSIVE LOL................. (I am laughing at myself as I write that btw)

MWBW..... not takin' it the wrong way at all..... girlie girls like me understand there are some places we don't stick our hand! (like inside of a CARCUS!!!!) LOL

Old 12-14-2008, 10:06 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
Quote:
LOL I am a girlie girl at times..... you could say that I guess..... but not dramatic.... EXPRESSIVE LOL................. (I am laughing at myself as I write that btw)

MWBW..... not takin' it the wrong way at all..... girlie girls like me understand there are some places we don't stick our hand! (like inside of a CARCUS!!!!) LOL
I'm having visions of you putting a wiggling worm on a hook to catch dinner... At least you can stick the hands inside a bag of kettle chips without fear of jalapeno shock.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:07 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,291,389 times
Quote:
THEY TUCK THE NECK BONE IN THE CARCUS I have to touch the neck bone

I don't know.... the word CARCUS alone.... CARCUS.... say it loud.... CARCUS.... oh... doesn't that sound horrible?
Hmmmm...darlin, I really feel I ought to....NO, I know I need to say something to you..........Now, remember it IS for your own good..........are ya ready????? Ok..............CARCASS CARCASS CARCASS CARCASS CARCASS!!!!!!!! LOL Oops, I really am sorry, couldn't help myself!!! You know I luv ya!

Quote:
Yes! You tell 'em! Not dramatic, just EXPRESSIVE!!!!! I got ya back!!!!

Shhhhhh, it's not that we DON'T DO IT..........we just don't TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:08 PM

5,680 posts, read 10,335,832 times
Quote:
I'm having visions of you putting a wiggling worm on a hook to catch dinner...
Now THAT mental image is enough to get me laughing out loud! Somehow, I think not, even in the most palatial ice-fishing shanty yet invented. Though once they're cleaned and filleted, I'm betting SKBS could fry 'em up real good.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
I'm having visions of you putting a wiggling worm on a hook to catch dinner...
I am a gardner....worms are my friend.... Grubs.... well, I just Chuck those suckers across the yard... palm 'em and throw.... I don't finger 'em.... so I wouldn't want to have to put one of them on a hook... but I could do a worm..... maybe.... MAYBE.... I MIGHT be able to.... LOL I can hold a work!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
I'm having visions of you putting a wiggling worm on a hook to catch dinner... At least you can stick the hands inside a bag of kettle chips without fear of jalapeno shock.
One man's bag of chips = another's CARCASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:12 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post
One man's bag of chips = another's CARCASS!!!!!!!!!!!
Some just can't take the heat.. Bring it on. Hot wings? Now that is some bony goodness.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:14 PM

LOL! Don't even get me started on OX TAILS!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink