Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2009, 12:51 PM

3,591 posts, read 1,153,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwesternBookWorm View Post
Not too sure what supper will be yet. I'm actually going to get to cook again today - woo-hoo! - so I get to pick the content. Kind of tempted to make fish of some sort, as we've had waaaaaay too much fun eating naughtily during the holidays, but the jury is still out. We'll see.
Maybe Salmon or sword fish mmmmm mmmmm I have a really good tartar recipe if you want or if you like dill

Old 01-04-2009, 12:52 PM

3,591 posts, read 1,153,381 times
CONGRATS to MOLOCHAI!!!!!! Woooooo HOOOOOO!

Old 01-04-2009, 12:52 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,291,389 times
Recipe us, please!!!! (Bet ya'll didn't know you could use recipe as a verb!):P

Old 01-04-2009, 12:59 PM

616 posts, read 1,162,436 times
Thumbs up Yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
The 1 yr. old birthday party was really sweet, we had lots of apps. and then went out for a couple of drinks and played MTN trivia for a couple of hours. Never made dinner last night sou the ground round will be turned into meatloaf tomorrow. Today we are going to friends house around 1 for football and grazing all afternoon, so I am off the hook for cooking again today.
I shopped completely for Christmas and New Year so I really don't have to venture to the store this week Tentative menus that I have planned, not necessarily in this order are:

Meatloaf or Stuffed Peppers
Seared Scallops
Chicken Pot Pie
Ravioli & Meatballs
Turkey or Prime Rib Soup & H/M pepperoni pizza
Stuffed flounder with baby shrimp
Sunday out for brunch

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Wish I could rep ya for those-oh boy!!

Old 01-04-2009, 01:17 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Good afternoon how is everybody's Sunday going? Ours has been slow and lazy as promised since it is the last day before school is back in session tomorrow. I do enjoy having my kids home all day.

Been requested to have something simple that is not heavy tonight for supper. Thinking along the lines of omelets or grilled cheese with white american and/or provolone cheese. Nothing to make a lettuce salad with here so that is out. Suggested veggie soup but that got turned down.

Need to go find Molochai's golden thread.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:28 PM

849 posts, read 1,953,007 times
Yay! Molochai, way to go!!

Dinner, I'm thinking chicken breast Pierre with risotto and steamed broccoli.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:33 PM

2,489 posts, read 7,212,274 times
Afternoon everyone....one more day til school starts again. Woo HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can ya tell I am glad vacation is over? Ha, peace and quiet returns tommorrow as well as control of the tv and computer. Yipee!!!!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am trying a recipe I found for Teryaki Chicken Wings. I hope it turns out good. I think we will have baked potatos and a veggie on the side. I also made a irish soda bread. Never made it before, hope it turns out ok. Dessert will be strawberry ice cream that I made last night. Hope everyone has a great sunday.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:37 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbaby27 View Post
Happy Sunday! I am in such a good mood Hub went out to watch football so I have the house to myself for a while Not sure what I am going to make for dinner... BBQ maybe... Mom keep up the great work!! I am making a carrot cake for hub's nephew. It seems as though it is more like a bread rather than a cake. Nuts, coconut,pineapple,ect...ya know what I mean ha ha ha CREAM CHEESE frosting!! I'll be back I wnat to see what your all having for dinner.
Amber, am on my way with fork in hand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtohouston View Post
Afternoon everyone....one more day til school starts again. Woo HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can ya tell I am glad vacation is over? Ha, peace and quiet returns tommorrow as well as control of the tv and computer. Yipee!!!!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am trying a recipe I found for Teryaki Chicken Wings. I hope it turns out good. I think we will have baked potatos and a veggie on the side. I also made a irish soda bread. Never made it before, hope it turns out ok. Dessert will be strawberry ice cream that I made last night. Hope everyone has a great sunday.

Ooo...and then I'm stopping at your place with my spoon.

Not sure what's for dinner tonight. Although there is that nice sirloin we bought at Costco yesterday........Can you say "fire up the BBQ?" sounds good to me!

Old 01-04-2009, 01:43 PM

2,489 posts, read 7,212,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post

Ooo...and then I'm stopping at your place with my spoon.

Not sure what's for dinner tonight. Although there is that nice sirloin we bought at Costco yesterday........Can you say "fire up the BBQ?" sounds good to me!
I will share my ice cream if you share your steak? Yum that sounds good.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:58 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtohouston View Post
I will share my ice cream if you share your steak? Yum that sounds good.
Deal!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink