Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2009, 05:00 AM

48,123 posts, read 21,999,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkzone View Post
OMG, I hope elston shows his DP the translated site. It's too funny. Mu daughter and I have been laughing so hard, my tummy hurts!!
I have been looking at the site and having a good time with it.....I can understand the mistakes even.....I am used to filling in some blanks and lost in translation moments..... Thanks for the site.....I looked up and will use....Ginger Pork. his mother makes great ginger pork.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:05 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
MWBW-that bacon/sausage is being done on Fox right now and it's 500 gr of fat in one serving.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:09 AM

42 posts, read 91,911 times
chicken parm w/ baked ziti

Old 01-30-2009, 06:16 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,741,931 times
Good Morning everyone....
No clue about tonight but it is Friday..YAY

I am reading about the broccoli and Velveeta............if you have some butter and some Ritz or Townhouse crackers just melt butter and crush some crackers and mix into the butter then place over the cooked broc/velveeta and bake until golden brown.

And I wonder why I go to Weight Watchers.LOL

Have a great Friday all.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:18 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,305,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaochicky View Post
Welcome! This is a fun place so keep coming back! Great food ideas and recipes with wonderful, friendly people!

Looks like another beautiful day here! Not to sure about dinner as we have been asked to help out with babysitting my grandaughter today and that is over an hour from our house and don't know what time we will be home. Whatever it ends up being will be simple!
Good to see you Charley---we've missed you!!
Skbs, I hope they find out what is going on with your grandma soon and that they don't try to send her home until they know for sure! That is just to scary!
Lacey, I cooked those chicken tenders like you suggested and they were great! And the best part--so easy!! Thanks!

Old 01-30-2009, 06:44 AM

3,367 posts, read 11,058,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
MWBW-that bacon/sausage is being done on Fox right now and it's 500 gr of fat in one serving.

Elston - Ginger Pork sounds wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaochicky View Post
Yummm. Welcome to the thread!

Crazyworld - thanks for the cracker idea!

Cyn - enjoy your time with the little one!

Happy Friday to all!!!

Old 01-30-2009, 07:05 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,867,628 times
DIVASODE ALERT:

Diva woke up and wanted pancakes....but she has been eating them EVERY MORNING and they have been playing with her digestive track slightly.... or at least I believe... So I suggested Bran Flakes... which she loves... WELL... The TIARA she walked down the stairs with fell right to the floor and crashed into a million pc right then and THERE! SHE fell to the floor and did that thing where she spins around like a top kicking her heels and pounding her elbows on the floor.... You would have thought I told her she hald to eat liver and onions for the next year and half for breakfast! Things just went downhill from there.... Clothes from the laundry basket went flying!!!!!! Not even joking. FEED ME PANCAKES!! I WANT PANCAKES!!! It was insanity. SO, I dumped the entire box of pancakes into the sink. Not even joking. I was furious. And she flew upstairs and told the Chatterbox how evil I was the the tantrum continued up there.... Well.... I basically after 25 minutes of this I finally went up and told her her toast was ready and the bus would be there in 15 minutes and she better be dressed and ready to go.... Well... I drive this child everyday!!!! She was stunned. I was making her ride the bus.... I never make her ride the bus. TODAY THE DIVA RODE THE BUS.... and ate toast..... and I feel so bad for making her do it.....

Tonight.......Friday....my brain is fried from the week.....I think I am going to just head to Wegmans and get like a Rotisserie Chicken and go from there.... I have some running to do today and I don't quite know what time I will make it back in to cook.... if I get that it will help with the some of the cooking time at least. I think I will make those scalloped potatoes... easy- I have one of those boxed kits. BROC of couse.... and maybe another veg.... depends how I feel about things tonight.

Alright.... I will talk to you all later.... and again... thanks for thinking of my grandma....

Old 01-30-2009, 07:21 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,741,931 times
skbs...........good for you for sticking to your guns. Tough Love is hard but it sure works.
Hope your grandmother has a better day.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:22 AM

849 posts, read 1,952,678 times
skbs, wow, sorry for such a hectic morning. I'm sure things will be nice and peaceful over the weekend. You are so busy and do so much for people. Make sure you make some time for your bubble bath...You are a good mom. Your girls are luck to have you for mom.

Tonight BBQ ribs. Maybe I'll make some macaroni salad to go with ...tired of potatoes.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:27 AM

48,123 posts, read 21,999,038 times
skbs.....dont feel badly for a minute....also dont think there is anything vaguely cute or entertaining about your childs tantrums....she needs consistent and firm limits, what you did today is long long overdue.

I took out Haddock for supper.....I found out yesteday that DP has been having acid stomach and has been taking alka seltzer for it for several days..he hadnt told me..... I gave him Pepcid AC and made him a bland meal last night (chicken mushrooms and rice for him--and chicken in yellow curry sauce for me....Tonight will be making the Haddock in some fairly simply non spicy dish for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink