Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2009, 02:19 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times

Advertisements

Our local pizza place does not offer them...I think Pizza Hut might still have them but they are out of range...Most likely something simple...Ham, mushroom, onion.....

Old 03-11-2009, 02:29 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Burdell-what a great forecast-now if you could arrange sun, nice temps and no snow that would make it beyond perfect! The optomist in me has packed a pair of flip-flops.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:43 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,946,467 times
I am about 10 pgs behind and I want to catch up-don't want to miss anything because you all are such interesting chatters!

But, I have a terrible headache so reading here is hard. Just wanted to check in.

Meatloaf was awesome! Thanks, Kat! I didn't have the gravy and I do think that would be even better, so it will be on my next grocery list.

Tonight, with this headache, I will either order pizza or do pierogis/salad and a veggie. But I think I am out of sour cream and DD#3 loves hers with sour cream. Maybe DD#1 will pick some up. Or maybe pizza.

Have a good dinner...hope to be back soon after this pain subsides.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:44 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardW View Post
12oz rump steak with St. Agur blue cheese melted on top and asparagus tips, mangetout and baby maize and seasoned potato wedges. Followed by a bar of honeycombe infused milk chocolate and some nectarines.
Welcome to a great place. It's the Cheers of CD. Wow that honeycombe infused with milk chocolate sounds womderful. Think you can sent some to TN?

Kat- Thanks for asking for the recipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
[b]Kats here the link to the spanish sauce //www.city-data.com/forum/3068363-post59.html was it for YLisa?

My sauce is cooking down so nicely and making the house smell wonderful. Have the onions and bell peppers cut to saute' them later think I will make a salad to go with supper as well. Probably have peaches for dessert.
Yes it was for me. Thank you. Is this what you use for the sloppy joes? I think my stepdaughter and her family would really like this. I bet your house is smelling fantastic. I think I could be there in 8 hours or so. Leftovers tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Burdell-what a great forecast-now if you could arrange sun, nice temps and no snow that would make it beyond perfect! The optomist in me has packed a pair of flip-flops.
Lacey- Woo Hoo. I really hope you get to use those flip flops. Don't forget the sunscreen, lol.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:55 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,311,123 times
I'm back home but only for an hour then I have to drive back to the vets...another hour and a half drive back to the vets to go and see Sadie. It doesn't look very good. Her liver is very swollen and she is lucky to be able to breath because of some other complications. As much as I am dead set against leaving her at the vets she may have to stay to get treatments I cannot do here at home. I'm praying for a miracle right now!! Thank you everyone for all the prayers and postitive thoughts. God has just got to hear this many people!! I pray she can come back home with me tonight!
I did get a phone call from Amber and she was just leaving CA this morning and should be landing here around 5pm--about now. I sure wish this wasn't all happening too.

Old 03-11-2009, 03:00 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,969,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
I'm back home but only for an hour then I have to drive back to the vets...another hour and a half drive back to the vets to go and see Sadie. It doesn't look very good. Her liver is very swollen and she is lucky to be able to breath because of some other complications. As much as I am dead set against leaving her at the vets she may have to stay to get treatments I cannot do here at home. I'm praying for a miracle right now!! Thank you everyone for all the prayers and postitive thoughts. God has just got to hear this many people!! I pray she can come back home with me tonight!
I will pray again, so Sadie can come home tonight. How old is Sadie, Cyn?

Old 03-11-2009, 03:07 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,969,763 times
I forgot to post what I am having for dinner.

Lisa, don't read this....lol.

An open face meatball sandwich, on a toasted Portuguese roll, covered, and I mean covered, in mozzarella. I saw this made on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. I made it once before and it was delicious. Fattening too!

Old 03-11-2009, 03:11 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Sun and no snow should be pretty easy, the temps may depend on your definition of 'nice'. Last I heard, at least for the weekend, should be 50s, it will hopefully be warming from then on.

Like the MeatLoaf said, 2 outta 3 ain't bad

Old 03-11-2009, 03:15 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Not only Lisa-I put my "blinders" on Hawaii!!!! Love Diners,Drive Ins,etc"-it tortures me-LOL.

Cyn praying all will be fine-that's a haul. Be careful. She will be home in time for Amber.

Burdell-50's is heaven for us!

Old 03-11-2009, 03:48 PM

8,893 posts, read 4,543,526 times
Got home from work and hubby made seafood linguni, yum!!

Cyn, fingers crossed for Sadie. Enjoy your visit with Amber.

Lacey, never leave home without your flipflops!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink