Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 07:51 AM

3,433 posts, read 5,722,196 times

Advertisements

I can't stand Joy Behar, but if Dr Oz would have done to me on TV what he did to her, I would have knocked the teeth out of that FREAK !

He was yapping a mile a minute , then asked Joy Behar to help demonstrate something. He told her to pucker her lips.

He then started his spiel and put his fingers on her tightly puckered lips and said.........." pretend this is your anus "

She got embarrassed by that FREAK .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2013, 08:23 AM

16,061 posts, read 26,650,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy52 View Post
At first I thought Dr Oz was legit.
But then I see his face popping up all over touting some " miracle pill that melts fat"

I now consider him no better than the traveling snake oil salesmen of the 1800's !
Most of what you see that is 'endorsed' by Dr. Oz isn't. If you see something on FB, "miracle diet by Dr. Oz" or go into a health food store "xyz berry endorsed by Dr. Oz" it isn't. A lot of companies will use his face and name to promote their product.

Do you research on any product you think he endorses, you will find 99% of them he doesn't.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:31 AM

708 posts, read 949,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Most of what you see that is 'endorsed' by Dr. Oz isn't. If you see something on FB, "miracle diet by Dr. Oz" or go into a health food store "xyz berry endorsed by Dr. Oz" it isn't. A lot of companies will use his face and name to promote their product.

Do you research on any product you think he endorses, you will find 99% of them he doesn't.
So are you saying these products use his name and/or image without his permission? If so, wouldn't you think he would do ssomething about that? If he is paid for these uses, he IS endorsing them.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:48 AM

3,433 posts, read 5,722,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadejay26 View Post
so are you saying these products use his name and/or image without his permission? If so, wouldn't you think he would do ssomething about that? If he is paid for these uses, he is endorsing them.
bingo !

Old 10-07-2013, 03:33 PM

638 posts, read 984,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadejay26 View Post
So are you saying these products use his name and/or image without his permission? If so, wouldn't you think he would do ssomething about that? If he is paid for these uses, he IS endorsing them.
He has diligently been doing something about it and every day at the end of his show he reminds everyone that if they see any of these,it is not him doing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink