Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2014, 04:37 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,596,323 times

Advertisements

Figuring that "if everyone was drinking milk with cookies, you might as well make a dessert that allows them both to be combined," Ansel has created a chocolate chip cookie recipe that "stayed crispy and moist in parts" even as it held milk.

Chocolate cookie milk shots: milk tumblers made from chocolate chip cookies - Boing Boing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2014, 05:55 PM

50,795 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Mmm, they look yummy! I can just see me biting off too much too soon though and spilling milk all over myself!

Old 03-09-2014, 11:52 AM

6,413 posts, read 12,145,093 times
While it's a clever idea, I suspect the cookie wouldn't be to my liking. Chocolate chip cookies need to be soft and warm. And that wouldn't hold up to having milk poured into it.

I think maybe a shallower "cup" filled with something stiffer, like clotted cream, would be more to my liking.

But then, you can't really beat a few warm, soft chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk. It really needs no improvement.

Old 03-09-2014, 06:18 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,063 times
That would be awesome made out of brownies but I don't know if it could even hold the milk.

Old 03-09-2014, 06:20 PM

5,089 posts, read 15,403,299 times
Great, now we will have all the commercial pushing the cookie cup maker. I could just see and here it now...

Impress your friends with cookie cup maker from bozo brands...we are now offering it for the low price of not 20 dollars...not 15 dollars but the amazing price of $11.99..but wait, if you order in the next 15 minutes we will give you another cookie cup maker...just pay separate shipping and handling. You will be getting two cookie cup makers and our our cook book of fantastic recipes.

If that is not enough of a great deal, we are giving out to those who call immediately, the cutie dining tool, the forked spooned knife--do it all with one utensils...this amazing tool comes with a neck lanyard...you never have to use the suspect dirty restaurant cutlery again...you can bring your own...if you call now we will give you not one, but two of the cutie dining tool...All these great offer have a lifetime warranty, just return it to us for a replacement.

Brought to you by Bozo Amazing Inventions, Crooked Neck, New Jersey.

We are not responsible for misuse or accidents caused by the acts of gods. Our lifetime warranty is limited to personally hand returning the products to our back door on our dock between the hours of 2 am to 3:30 am, only on Friday or Saturday morning. Caution is advised at night in our area and we are not responsible for your personal safety.

Livecontent

Last edited by livecontent; 03-09-2014 at 06:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink