Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 09:27 AM

352 posts, read 324,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
First of all, the term is "frozen yoghurt", not "fro-yo".

Second of all, I always eat mine plain. Only topping I like is air. Ice cream, on the other hand...
Actually, the correct term is Frogurt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_pqnsKWlpc

Best topping is cookie dough and Magic Shell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2014, 09:49 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,012,788 times
toasted coconut, dark chocolate shavings, and graham cracker crumbs

Old 09-22-2014, 09:55 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,841,543 times
I LOVE Snickerdoodle FroYo with anything but nuts. DROOL>>>>>

Old 09-23-2014, 12:55 AM

5 posts, read 3,729 times
I really love fro-yo and I topped it with some fruits like kiwi, strawberry, peaches, blueberry, raspberry and banana. Fruits are the best combination of fro-yo and it taste good. You can also add nuts like almond, peanuts and chocolate chips if you like to have some sweets.

Old 09-23-2014, 01:11 PM

7,672 posts, read 12,815,129 times
If I get the white chocolate mousse, I top it with a teeny bit of caramel.

If it's the italian tart, with fruit.

If it's the taro, nothing. I love it plain.

Old 09-24-2014, 12:42 AM

30 posts, read 18,568 times
Oreo cookie bits, crumbled Kit Kat, chocolate or yogurt chips, strawberries, white chocolate sauce, whipped cream..

Old 09-24-2014, 09:48 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,720 times
so when yall fozen yogurt eaters pile on all those butterfingers, nuts, etc doesnt it defeat the purpose

kinda like when salad eaters put all kinds of creamy dressing, cheese, etc on it to make it edible

i dont know i am just asking a question because i always hear those people always saying the word healthy

Old 09-24-2014, 10:00 AM

7,672 posts, read 12,815,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
so when yall fozen yogurt eaters pile on all those butterfingers, nuts, etc doesnt it defeat the purpose

kinda like when salad eaters put all kinds of creamy dressing, cheese, etc on it to make it edible

i dont know i am just asking a question because i always hear those people always saying the word healthy
For me personally:

It's less calories to have yogurt with caramel topping than it is to have full fat ice cream with caramel topping. Now I don't drenched it in either case, but it's still a win for me to go for yogurt with caramel vs ice cream.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:05 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,270,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post

I don't eat FroYo because it's healthy. I eat it because I enjoy it. It's just a bonus that it's healthier than ice cream.

And not all the toppings are unhealthy. Fruit and nuts are fine.

Old 09-24-2014, 03:31 PM

30 posts, read 18,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
I don't eat FroYo because it's healthy. I eat it because I enjoy it. It's just a bonus that it's healthier than ice cream.

And not all the toppings are unhealthy. Fruit and nuts are fine.

My thoughts exactly. And when I do add 'unhealthy' toppings, it's always in moderation. The toppings I listed are what I generally enjoy tastewise with froyo. But I never have them all at once. Just enjoy your cup
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink