Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 08:38 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,944,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I agree--Chipotle is so not worth waiting in line for--go somewhere better like Filibertos
We don't have one of those either lol.

Old 05-02-2015, 09:12 PM

7,138 posts, read 10,979,431 times
Quote:
I mean, they have alot of variety and good tasting food. My favorite is the Chicken Fajita Pita!! yummy! Also like thier cheddar ptoato wedges, and the spicy crispy chicken sandwiches. And the tacos...dont forget Jack in the box tacos...hahaha

What do you think?
No.

Old 05-03-2015, 12:17 AM

3,421 posts, read 5,194,141 times
Jack in the Box is gross.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:37 AM

23,896 posts, read 32,199,228 times
Quote:
I mean, they have alot of variety and good tasting food. My favorite is the Chicken Fajita Pita!! yummy! Also like thier cheddar ptoato wedges, and the spicy crispy chicken sandwiches. And the tacos...dont forget Jack in the box tacos...hahaha

What do you think?

Seriously? ....NO!

Old 05-03-2015, 05:50 AM

23,896 posts, read 32,199,228 times
JITB may be the WORST. I no longer eat meat but when I did, I puked from that place.

The only fast food places I will patronize are - 1. Subway - generally clean and hearty choices.
2. Chipolte - pretty good food - every 6 months. 3. Burger King - If I have nostalgia for a burger once a year - their vegetarian burger and sinfully good onion rings hit the spot. Another once or twice a year deal.

Old 05-03-2015, 08:30 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,967,977 times
They have the most variety IMO with a combo of American - burgers/fries, Asian- egg rolls/teriyaki bowls, Mexican - tacos, Mediterranean break - pita types of food.

But Whataburger is the best tasting burger primary place.

Old 05-03-2015, 09:33 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,572,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Seriously? ....NO!
Please..elaborate.

Old 05-03-2015, 11:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,202,722 times
Jack in the box is horrible. I made the mistake of having lunch there and I threw it away after a couple of bites. Grease and nasty tasting meat. I will never go there again. I get a chuckle when I see their advertisements on TV, the burgers do not look like the ones on TV. BUT the one by my work seems to be busy!

Old 05-03-2015, 11:04 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,878,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
The BEST burger.. I might have to go with Five Guys. And Five Guys is really pushing whether they would be included in this.. They're really closer to fast casual than fast food.

Don't know, yes, yes, and yes.

I've never eaten at a Panda Express, so I can't say about them.. But the other three.. I'd go to before JitB.

In and Out Burger is a place I really want to try when i'm in Vegas this summer.. Everyone talks so much about them.. Have to try that for myself.. Perhaps Fatburger, too.. Think they have one out there.

Anyone in the southeast.. My spies tell me that there's going to be another massive round of expansion for CookOut.. Mainly Georgia, but pushing northwards as well. I'll be honest.. Not overly impressed.. Their food is just "ok".. Good value.. But.. Not a place i'd go out of my way for.
Panda Express is not good at all. I've eaten there three times, and each time I got charged Chinese buffet prices for a single plate of food that tasted like had been left on the warmer too long; chewy and barely warm. When I paid extra for shrimp, they charged me $3.00 for 7 small ones, bringing my total for a plate with shrimp, rice, and a vegetable to $12. When I complained, the lady told me that was all she was allowed to give me. I never returned.

Old 05-03-2015, 11:58 AM

756 posts, read 829,240 times
Quote:

What do you think?
Notbody mentioned Dairy Queen. They have a large menu but I guess they are not a fast food restaurant.

As for other restaurants mentioned in this thread (plus several I threw in) :

Sonic Drive-In

Chick Fil A Openly Christian Leaning Restaurant.

In-N-Out Burger Another Openly Christian Leaning Restaurant.

McDonalds: Sometimes. They have quite a few things I like but I only go during Monopoly time.

Wendys: Okay. But again, I have no time for restaurants.

Burger King: I have not thing against them either.

Chi Pot Lay Over priced Un Healthy Over Rated. It's like the Star Bucks or Panera Bread of Mexican restaurants.

Star Bucks:

Panera Bread:

Whataburger: They are very good but not convenient at all.

Dual Hardee's Red Burrito Carl's Junior Green Burrito: I don't know. I have not been there in for ever. That is because I really don't go to too many restaurants. They are competitive to Jack In The Box but I don't know the prices of any restaurant.

Taco Bell: Their tacos are better than Jack In The Box. And they have a much larger variety of tacos.

Subway: They are over rated. But their sandwiches are tasty. My adoptive family can't get enough Subway. If they ever meed a job then that is the first place they turn in their applications. I only go to Subway with them.

Jack In The Box: Sometimes they'd go to Jack In The Box, JUST for the tacos. I'd say that the tacos are edible, but they do not look any thing like they do in the picture. And I do not even think that those in the picture looks good either! They seem to not slice any thing. The lettuce is not sliced? And the cheese is not shredded? What is that cheese? American? I do not like that cheese. AND I guess the cheese melts with those very greasy, almost liquified, tacos. If I am ever hungry, and cannot go any farther without eating, and the nearest is Jack In The Box, and I only had little money, I would survive eating the tacos. But I am disappointed that their crunchy tacos end up as soft tacos.

My other favorite foods is their variety of french fries. They also have curly fries. And I just love their mini egg rolls!

So I guess I don't consider Jack in the Box the best restaurant. It certainly is not perfect. But they certainly are not bad either. But they do have a few improvements to make.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink