Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 04:30 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,836,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerania View Post
i just went through the build your own menu, and they don't have anchovies.
byoa!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 04:44 PM

20,935 posts, read 28,414,875 times
We really liked it, hubby felt it wasn't filling enough but not me. We got 3 pies and shared, I still have 4 slices left of my pie. We got one with pesto, grilled chicken mozzarella, ricotta and roasted garlic, my husband wanted one with cream sauce, bacon, onions, roasted garlic, and mine was red sauce with mushrooms, olives, onions, roasted garlic, zucchini and mozzarella. As for Anchovies you can keep them...they stink up my car anytime hubby gets them on his pizza. The slices are small.

Old 05-21-2016, 02:29 PM

26,406 posts, read 46,566,000 times
It is a good value for the price, thin crust type pizza. Gluten-free crust available as well.

Old 05-21-2016, 03:10 PM

5,346 posts, read 9,854,170 times
We've had a couple Blaze locations in my area for around two years. Cool idea but the sauce is bland and the crust is nothing special.

We are blessed with an abundance of excellent local pizza places here so we don't go to Blaze but it is popular with families with young kids. It is very inexpensive and kids like to choose their own toppings.

Pizzas are super cheap at $6.95 each do if you have several kids to feed they can each choose toppings for their own pizza.

Old 05-21-2016, 03:13 PM

26,406 posts, read 46,566,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missik999 View Post
We've had a couple Blaze locations in my area for around two years. Cool idea but the sauce is bland and the crust is nothing special.

We are blessed with an abundance of excellent local pizza places here so we don't go to Blaze but it is popular with families with young kids. It is very inexpensive and kids like to choose their own toppings.

Pizzas are super cheap at $6.95 each do if you have several kids to feed they can each choose toppings for their own pizza.
I prefer local places as well, but prices at Blaze are about 1/2 as much as other chain places so I think they will continue to expand.

Old 05-21-2016, 05:24 PM

5,652 posts, read 6,986,182 times
Pizza to me is all about the crust.

Blaze is opening up around here soon. Hopefully it's better than the existing assembly line pizza place,

The 'build your own/assembly line" pizza places around here all use conveyor ovens. You cannot get a decently baked crust from a conveyor oven. That Blaze uses an actual oven, I'll at least try it once.

Old 05-22-2016, 08:25 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
I kind of like the concept except it's kind of pointless when your favorite pizza is margherita or maybe one or two toppings at most.

Old 05-22-2016, 09:05 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
My daughter goes here a lot and she loves it. I haven't been myself, I'm really fussy about pizza and rarely crave it. I just ordered a 14" specialty pizza pan online and plan to bake my own.

Old 05-23-2016, 08:04 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,123,046 times
Their website: no prices, no info on pizza sizes, no pictures, silly trendy gimmicky ingredients.
I wouldn't go to Blaze Pizza if it was one block away from me.

Old 05-23-2016, 08:18 AM

7,072 posts, read 4,818,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Their website: no prices, no info on pizza sizes, no pictures, silly trendy gimmicky ingredients.
I wouldn't go to Blaze Pizza if it was one block away from me.
Jeez, Rain, when I pull up their website I see pictures of people eating the pizza, pictures of the pizza, an entire menu, etc.

"MEAT EATER pepperoni, crumbled meatballs, red onion, mozzarella, red sauce
ART LOVER artichokes, mozzarella, ricotta, chopped garlic, red sauce dollops
GREEN STRIPE pesto drizzle over grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, chopped garlic, mozzarella, arugula
RED VINE ovalini mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, parmesan, basil, red sauce, olive oil drizzle
VEG OUT zucchini, mushrooms, red onion, mozzarella, gorgonzola, red sauce dollops
LINK IN italian sausage, roasted red peppers, sauteed onions, mozzarella, red sauce
WHITE TOP white cream sauce with mozzarella, applewood bacon, chopped garlic, oregano, arugula
BBQ CHKN grilled chicken, mozzarella, red onion, banana peppers, gorgonzola, bbq sauce drizzle
SIMPLE PIE mozzarella, parmesan, red sauce"

Granted, some of this is wordy and trendy (ovalini mozzarella??) but it really doesn't look bad to me.

One just opened in my town, I think I may try it next time I'm on that side of town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink