Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2008, 08:30 AM

1,938 posts, read 6,262,639 times

Advertisements

Lindsey-- We think alike--

I had a "Reece peanut butter cup sandwich" yesterday.. It was soo good. I used crunchy peanut butter and made it on slightly toasted wheat bread..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2008, 08:33 AM

1,938 posts, read 6,262,639 times
Ha I made my husband a Reese sandwich with it and he almost died-- He asked me to make him another for work today. I simply told him it was NOT to be an every day thing for him, but an indulgent for me. I can't bear to share my nutella-- Sounds like a commerical doesnt it??

Old 03-03-2008, 10:31 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobie119 View Post
Ha I made my husband a Reese sandwich with it and he almost died-- He asked me to make him another for work today. I simply told him it was NOT to be an every day thing for him, but an indulgent for me. I can't bear to share my nutella-- Sounds like a commerical doesnt it??
OH NO, I am glad my daughter doesn't like it, if she did I would have to hide the jars.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:50 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
If everyone here is koo-koo for nutella, you have to try Eurocrem. I ordered a 3 kg tub of this stuff for the holidays and it is already all gone. Imagine a jar of cream, half of it is nutella, and the other half is creamy vanilla. It is far more addictive than nutella alone.

Here's a wiki with a picture of what it looks like - time to order another!

Eurocrem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-03-2008, 11:15 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,491,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
If everyone here is koo-koo for nutella, you have to try Eurocrem. I ordered a 3 kg tub of this stuff for the holidays and it is already all gone. Imagine a jar of cream, half of it is nutella, and the other half is creamy vanilla. It is far more addictive than nutella alone.

Here's a wiki with a picture of what it looks like - time to order another!

Eurocrem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
sorry but that is not nutella in there--nutella tastes different and it is a patent formula. i have tasted other hazelnut spread--they dont hold a candle to NUTELLA

Old 03-03-2008, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I bake it on pizza dough as a pizza and it does just fine. It is DIVINE!!!!!
yes you are spreading and then baking---it is not the same as if you try to melt and pour--doesnt work well...

Old 03-03-2008, 11:31 AM

3,367 posts, read 11,059,858 times
Calling all nutty Nutella fans.....

World Nutella Day is (was) 5th February!

www.nutelladay.com - Â*February 5, 2008!!Â*

photos here from the 2007 event

Flickr: Nutella Day (http://www.flickr.com/groups/nutella-day/ - broken link)

more Nutella recipes and stuff

World Nutella Day Round-Up

now, where's my jar and spoon......

Old 03-03-2008, 11:45 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
sorry but that is not nutella in there--nutella tastes different and it is a patent formula. i have tasted other hazelnut spread--they dont hold a candle to NUTELLA
Thanks for the pertinent information; I should have specified that it wasn't NUTELLA, but HAZELNUT CREAM - have you actually tried Eurocrem by the way? I don't doubt your experienced palate can taste the difference between Nutella and other versions. I happen to favor other flavors. Po-TAY-to, po-TAH-to.

Old 03-03-2008, 12:27 PM

321 posts, read 920,772 times
What about Nutella spread on a Krispy Kreme glazed warm donut

Old 03-03-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Thanks for the pertinent information; I should have specified that it wasn't NUTELLA, but HAZELNUT CREAM - have you actually tried Eurocrem by the way? I don't doubt your experienced palate can taste the difference between Nutella and other versions. I happen to favor other flavors. Po-TAY-to, po-TAH-to.
i am not sure if it was euro cream or another brand but it was from eastern europe. i am not saying you shouldnt like it--not at all!. i just favor nutella because i think it has a nicer flavor...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink