Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2020, 11:29 AM

24,541 posts, read 10,859,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
well I got to pick what I wanted tonight for dinner and we will do pick up. I choose, and I know it doesn't sound like a special meal but it does for me: We are having wings, over stuffed nacho tots , plus we will get a bottle of wine. The curb pick up is 1/2 price from 3 to 7pm each night and the wine is discounted as well. I have enough shrimp left to make each of us a shrimp cocktail. This would not be our normal dinner, but it is my BD and this is my gift from spoiled brat.

Happy Birthday!!! Let Spoiled Brat spoil you!!!

Old 04-20-2020, 11:39 AM

4,481 posts, read 3,640,250 times
A very Happy Birthday to you nmnita and many, many more with your "spoiled brat" by your side.
luzianne, I haven't had chili dogs in ages! I don't have any hot dogs right now or I would have one for lunch.
magicshark, my tongue is hanging out for one of those steamers dipped in butter.
Debsi, it always lifts my spirits to hear about little Margot.
Alm, I wish I could sit by that fire with you and share a glass of wine and have one of your pretzels.
Roscoe Conkling, you put a smile on my face every time you post, even though I should be throttling you as well!

Speaking of throttling, my father-in-law is a dear sweet man and I know it is hard on him being stuck here instead of home in his beloved Italy, but he is terribly high maintenance and acting rather cranky.

Tonight we are having bourbon mustard chicken wings, crab cakes, coleslaw, mac & cheese, and apple crisp with whipped cream for dessert. I may need more than 1 G&T to cope with the menfolk!

Last edited by Praline; 04-20-2020 at 01:02 PM..

Old 04-20-2020, 12:02 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times
The brisket intended for last nights dinner took too long, so we just had a salad, we will have the brisket tonight, with a salad.

Maybe a wheat berry and fennel salad with capers and such. I don't think I have any wheat berries, so probably farro.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Last edited by Mikala43; 04-20-2020 at 01:11 PM..

Old 04-20-2020, 01:30 PM

50,371 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Quote:
well I got to pick what I wanted tonight for dinner and we will do pick up. I choose, and I know it doesn't sound like a special meal but it does for me: We are having wings, over stuffed nacho tots , plus we will get a bottle of wine. The curb pick up is 1/2 price from 3 to 7pm each night and the wine is discounted as well. I have enough shrimp left to make each of us a shrimp cocktail. This would not be our normal dinner, but it is my BD and this is my gift from spoiled brat.
Happy birthday, nmnita! It’s my birthday, too.

We’re having Chipotle burritos, guacamole and birthday cake. A few cocktails, of course.

Old 04-20-2020, 02:13 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
There is a Boston Butt in the smoker that may or may not be ready to pull by supper time tonight. If so we will be having pineapple and sweet potatoes simmered together seasoned with pork oil rendered from good bacon. If not just a chef salad and we do pulled pork and favorite sides tomorrow night.

Old 04-20-2020, 02:18 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,510,660 times
The sun shone all afternoon.
We drank gin and tonic.
Smoked salmon on sourdough toast covered in rocket salad was the perfect simple dinner.

Old 04-20-2020, 02:39 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post

We’re having Chipotle burritos, guacamole and birthday cake. A few cocktails, of course.
Happy Birthday!

Old 04-20-2020, 03:00 PM

126,274 posts, read 19,045,264 times
Quote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY nmnita wishing you good health for the upcoming year.Enjoy your evening!

Quote:

gentlearts I wish you a happy birthday.What a great day 2 birthdays today and we all will celebrate with you 2 in spirit!

Old 04-20-2020, 03:01 PM

4,481 posts, read 3,640,250 times
Quote:

Happy Birthday to you gentlearts. I hope you enjoy your day.

Old 04-20-2020, 03:14 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Happy Birthday ladies!!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink