U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM

17,529 posts, read 17,558,929 times

Advertisements

Yummm, good chocolate of any type!

Cheese and crackers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,632,834 times
Take a big soup spoon, scoop peanut butter out of the jar, sprinkle chocolate chips on it and dip it in marshmallow sauce.

Good stuff.....

Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM

11,841 posts, read 9,245,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
yesterday's lunch. Two- 2fer$4: 2 cheeseburgers w/o the cheese. + 1 cheeseburger w/o cheese and fries. @ ArticCircle.
The Chinese restaurant is closed on Tues. I forgot so I spent $ that was reaaly, reealy baad for me.
My excuse was that I finished the tax preparation for the preparer. I did forget to add something but that can wait a day or two.
Aren't cheeseburgers without the cheese just called burgers?

Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM

9,486 posts, read 5,872,136 times
Since what's-his-name left, I prepare simple food for myself at home and avoid drive-thru junk food.

I did, however, have Chick-fil-A delivered the night before last. Oh my gosh, it was so good. I might do that again in a month or so.

Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM

26,983 posts, read 25,596,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Are cookies junk food? I eat them regularly. I just bought a package of thin cinnamon sugar crisp cookies and had one today.
Absolutely not.

Old Today, 12:10 AM

21,253 posts, read 20,183,165 times
Lindt chocolate truffles.
Haagen Das ice cream...there's some salted caramel flavor.

Old Today, 05:04 AM

833 posts, read 855,208 times
Rice Krispie treats, but must be homemade. Nacho Cheese Doritoes. Trader Joes cheese puffs (or Pirate Booty). Homemade Toll House chocolate chip cookies.

Old Today, 05:38 AM

6,480 posts, read 8,126,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Are cookies junk food? I eat them regularly. I just bought a package of thin cinnamon sugar crisp cookies and had one today.
Who eats one cookie??

Old Today, 06:03 AM

3,666 posts, read 3,396,546 times
Funny, I have a piece of dark chocolate in my coffee every morning and have never considered it junk food. For me, dark chocolate ( in moderation) is therapeutic. My junk foods by priority are pizza, homemade pie, and ice cream. Still occasionally do the pizza but cannot remember the last time I had pie a la mode.

Old Today, 06:04 AM

38,788 posts, read 47,684,667 times
I like kettle cooked potato chips, or tortilla chips dipped in half sour cream half hot salsa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or