Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2009, 08:14 AM

25,464 posts, read 13,570,117 times

Advertisements

kshe....looking forward to your grand entrance home here in Missouri. Would love to meet with you at one of the wineries around here. There are many within my 'neighborhood'. A fairly newer one called Wenwood not too far from our home. Check this out: Wenwood Farm Winery of Missouri

The Creek Bed Red i
s just what they say it is....delicious... Have a safe and fun trip.

Hi cyn and all....our dinner tonight with the grandsons here will most likely be my Tuna Casserole. Everytime that they are here I have prepared my version of it and they have loved it. Well, at least that's what they tell me...

Old 08-04-2009, 08:15 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,865,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
Ooh la la, last night's tomato-basil-sugar snap pea pasta was soooo good with our baked chicken. I shredded up some chicken and put it on pasta for DH's lunch. I'm sure he'll leave most of the vegetables in the bottom of the container. Hope he hides the evidence before I come home.

Tonight for dinner DH is grilling us some burgers! Yum. Will serve sugar snap peas and carrot sticks as a side -- with some ranch dip.
Oh ya know wha? That sounds even easier! I have a whole box of those Jennie O Turkey Burgers in the Freezer... I think you just chuck 'em on the grill frozen actually... better double check THAT one though... hubby can grill them up and I can just make up the sides. Oh now that would make my life so much easier if I get tied up.... Oh Debsi you are an inspiration

NWV enjoy your time with your grandsons.... that is my Hubby's Fav meal......

Old 08-04-2009, 08:36 AM

3,273 posts, read 2,968,632 times
Good morning! It's going to be a nice hot day today.
I just finished putting out birdseed for my birdies that visit me everyday.

I decided to make Fajita's since I haven't made them in over a year. Sometimes my mind completely forgets what dinners I used to make.

Have a great day!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
Good morning! It's going to be a nice hot day today.
I just finished putting out birdseed for my birdies that visit me everyday.

I decided to make Fajita's since I haven't made them in over a year. Sometimes my mind completely forgets what dinners I used to make.

Have a great day!
LOL I am like that too.... my kids make me totally ditzy with the menu.... wish they let me be so much more creative. I love Fajitas though I wonder if they would eat them

The birdseed is a great idea I should start that... I think my kids would get a kick out of it... We used to have tons of birdfeeders as a kid and my father still feeds them. I should really start... thanks for the childhood reminder. Maybe I will go out this week and get a feeder.....

Old 08-04-2009, 09:04 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,556,021 times
Good morning foodie friends. Tonight is fried chicken night of the month. Potato salad is in the fridge chilling. Plan B is spaghetti and green salad. All hinges on my wife's schedule and the route she has to take home. We don't fry chicken at home as the supermarket is better equipped and does a much better job of it than we do. Been weeks since the last and I am ready. Now if I could just find a way to stow away with kshe for the trip to MO so I could visit all my old friends up there it would be grand.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:10 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,298,706 times
Maybe we can both fit in her suitcase???

Old 08-04-2009, 09:12 AM

Hey I really need a vacation... can I come? LOL I wonder if they have a "Juan"? What would he be called in MO? Bruce? Chuck? lol..... Brett? hahahahah

Old 08-04-2009, 09:16 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,556,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Maybe we can both fit in her suitcase???
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
Hey I really need a vacation... can I come? LOL I wonder if they have a "Juan"?
I know a place in Kansas City that has an indoor/outdoor pool. Seems like there was a wet bar on the inside. I think that is the best I could arrange....

Old 08-04-2009, 09:19 AM

Hey Nomad.... hook us up! I need a mani/pedi and I could totally go for a massage... these kids have totally tightened up my muscles! What time do we leave? I just have to let hubby know... gotta work on some yoga to make sure I can get myself all worked into that suitcase....

Old 08-04-2009, 09:21 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,298,706 times
Uh-oh--yoga?? I'm in trouble!

Ohhhhh ouch!! I smiled again!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink