Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2012, 05:09 PM

12 posts, read 31,877 times

Advertisements

hey all!

I'm looking to move to Ft Collins this summer, but because I don't know the area that well I'd like to rent before jumping into buying a house. I know that I want to enroll my child in Zach elementary....can anybody tell me if there is an apartment complex that feeds into that school? I called the school, and the office manager mentioned that she thought there was an apartment complex being built right next to or behind Observatory Village. Can anybody confirm this? And if it's true, does anyone know the name of it so I can get the information or when it's done being built?

thanks so much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 11:22 PM

98 posts, read 237,762 times
There is an apartment complex being built there, and I think it may be a McWhinney property. But I'm not totally sure. I don't know the name of it, but when I drive by I will try to remember to look.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltrazGSD View Post
There is an apartment complex being built there, and I think it may be a McWhinney property. But I'm not totally sure. I don't know the name of it, but when I drive by I will try to remember to look.
Oh great! Thank you so much Ultra! I appreciate your response. I will check back to see if you found out anything else. Again, thank you

Old 06-10-2012, 01:55 PM

95 posts, read 290,722 times
PadMapper is a good resource for finding an apt. You should be able to see the relative location of all the places for rent to nearby schools.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledjar View Post
PadMapper is a good resource for finding an apt. You should be able to see the relative location of all the places for rent to nearby schools.

thank you! I will check that out now

Old 06-13-2012, 04:42 PM

718 posts, read 1,985,720 times
As you look for apartments, you can enter the address into the Poudre Schools school finder site to make sure that address is served by the school you desire.
Poudre School Finder

If you can find a condo for rent in Morningside Village, Observatory Village, or Fossil Lakes Estates, these should be served by Zach.

Here is the school district attendance areas map:
http://www.psdschools.org/sites/defa...ap_2011-12.pdf

Good luck with your search,
Mike Weber

Old 06-18-2012, 11:05 PM

98 posts, read 237,762 times
The apartments near Observatory Village are called Terra Vida and the phone number is 970-493-5000. I'm sorry it took a while to get that to you, but I hadn't gone by lately. I hope it helps!

Old 06-19-2012, 07:22 PM

thanks so much you guys!

Old 06-24-2012, 04:17 PM
'M'

1,956 posts, read 3,202,023 times
PadMapper hasn't caught on in FoCo from what I saw recently. The best resources are property management firms or Craig's List.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins area