Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 12:10 PM

94 posts, read 367,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1972 View Post
Why was that a silly question? And if you hate them, then why even answer it?
Oh and btw, I already wrote on 3/23 that "ALL WENT WELL", so therefore, he already parked his car there, went on the trip, came home from the trip, and everything went fine. But thank you for your great advice, it was more than appreciated in every possible way...and not sarcastic in the least, but I think everyone reading it will see that for themselves.

1) Asking questions like - "I'm going to the local Publix will I be mugged?" are inherently silly - if you don't know why I can't help you...

2) I answer them in the hope that other people will think before they post silly questions - you're welcome BTW

Old 03-28-2008, 12:39 PM

1,054 posts, read 3,238,434 times
Quote:
1) Asking questions like - "I'm going to the local Publix will I be mugged?" are inherently silly - if you don't know why I can't help you...

2) I answer them in the hope that other people will think before they post silly questions - you're welcome BTW
Posting replies like this and the one prior to this are rude and condescending. It wouldn't have been so bad until you went out of your way to say

Quote:
God I hate silly questions....
Then to say
Quote:
I answer them in the hope that other people will think before they post silly questions - you're welcome BTW
just shows the type of person that you are. Questions that may seem silly to you, may not seem silly to others. Maybe there was a reason why the question was asked (based on a personal experience).
Either way, you're comments are so unwarranted.
It's been nice dealing with you, but this all the time I allow myself in a year to deal with people like you.
Oh, and Please don't ever become a father or a teacher if this is how you deal with "silly" questions.

Last edited by AJ1972; 03-28-2008 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: Quoting an a**h**e

Old 03-28-2008, 12:56 PM

94 posts, read 367,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1972 View Post
Posting replies like this and the one prior to this are rude and condescending. It wouldn't have been so bad until you went out of your way to say

Then to say
just shows the type of person that you are. Questions that may seem silly to you, may not seem silly to others. Maybe there was a reason why the question was asked (based on a personal experience).
Either way, you're comments are so unwarranted.
It's been nice dealing with you, but this all the time I allow myself in a year to deal with people like you.
Oh, and Please don't ever become a father or a teacher if this is how you deal with "silly" questions.
I expect "silly" guestions from a child not so much from an adult...

Old 03-28-2008, 01:08 PM

3,043 posts, read 7,695,123 times
The problem is when you respond rudely, it discourages other people from asking questions. Why do you feel a need to judge?

Old 03-28-2008, 01:18 PM

8,377 posts, read 30,849,407 times
Aw come on guys, we were doing really good here, all getting along and being objective. What happened?

Old 03-29-2008, 03:48 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,128,132 times
Thread closed per OP request.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area