Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 12:07 PM

717 posts, read 772,963 times

Advertisements

there is also a PF Changs at sawgrass Mills.
I know I know Its a chain but its still very good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2008, 12:47 PM

114 posts, read 868,044 times
thanks, i love pf changs.

Old 04-12-2008, 03:01 PM

96 posts, read 344,486 times
There are some good South Indian restaurants along University Drive in Sunrise. It is about a 20 min drive from Weston. The first is Udipi and the other is Woodlands. From Weston, just head west on 595 and take University Drive Exit and head north.

Weston has some good chains including Bonefish Grill and Pei Wei.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:37 PM

11,642 posts, read 23,895,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minusach View Post
Thanks for all the responses on the restaurant. We actually just planning to stay 4 days over the long weekend. 1 day in Ft. lauderdale, 1 day at west palm beach/miami and 1 day at the keys. The 4th day is for relaxing. I am not sure if it will work out the way we have planned..but we'll see. I am a little worried with the mention of slow traffic, I guess we will have to leave early.
This place was booked by my dad who lives in India..so unfortunately wont be able to make any changes to the resort as its non-refundable. But next time I will plan to stay closer to the beach.
thanks once again.
You really shouldn't have any problems with traffic. I assume you can work your activities around rush hour traffic. If you want to got to that many different places Weston is a pretty good place to stay. It will take 45 min to Miami, half hour to the beach, and an hour to West Palm. I would need to know where in the keys you want to go before I give a time estimate.

If you like to shop Sawgrass Mills is only 10 minutes away. That's where the PF Chang's is located.

Old 04-15-2008, 03:37 PM

114 posts, read 868,044 times
Thanks for the info about sawgrasss mills..i didnt know it was just 10minutes away. Also thanks for the indian restaurant recommendations.
We are not sure yet about where in Florida keys we are going. I mean, everyone said its beautiful and you have to go. So I guess we are just going to drive there and stop somewhere on the way. I will have to look into exactly where in keys we should go.
Any recommendations welcome,
MP.

Old 04-16-2008, 10:38 AM

2,976 posts, read 13,370,597 times
You will want to go all the way down to Key West. Stop at John Pennekamp park on the way down. They used to have glass bottom boats and guided snorkeling which is/was a great experience. It does take some hours to do this so you will want to plan accordinlgy if you are head towards Key West. There are some good beach areas along the way at Bahia. Key West is not noted for large beaches which is true for most of the keys. Enjoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area