Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 11:36 AM

346 posts, read 1,343,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lshoupe View Post
I'm just so excited. My son started a job in Lauderdale on Monday, my daughter got notice that she's been picked up with another fed. agency upon a favorable background and I just received my transfer notice. We are all so excited. We love So. Fla. I play golf, my daughter scuba dives, we both love to cruise, my son loves to jet ski, so what the heck took us so long. All you neysayers I'll trade you DC for Fl anytime. We are looking at Cooper City, Weston, Davie, Miramar and pembroke pines to live. All those areas look lovely to me. I am not crazy about the hassle getting into those gated communities. While I'm sure they are safe, are they really all that necessary?
With all those activities you like, have you ever thought of the east side of town?

Congratulations to you and your family. I think you'll be fine here. At least we're finally getting people who come down here for work and play instead of ones trying to run away from their miserable selfs and realize that they can't run away from what's in their head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2008, 02:12 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,847,914 times
I'm happy for you that you're coming and it's good that you have jobs. Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area