U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-15-2009, 02:14 PM
 
Location: South FL
9,444 posts, read 15,983,786 times
Reputation: 8050

Advertisements

Please recommend a good pediatrician in Weston.
Thanks!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-15-2009, 03:36 PM
 
Location: S.E. Florida
392 posts, read 1,151,806 times
Reputation: 155
Pediatric Associates in Weston
1835 N. Corporate Lakes Blvd.

www.pediatricassociates.com
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2009, 04:05 PM
 
3,043 posts, read 7,091,675 times
Reputation: 897
Our pediatrician is with Plantation's Pediatric Associates, and we ended up with her after floating through different pediatricians at Pediatric Associate office's in Miami, Pembroke Pines and Weston for 15 years. Our daughter has a rare-ish genetic disorder and it wasn't till we got with Theresa Santos with the Pediatric Associates in Plantation that she was diagnosed - this was even after an 8 day stay at Miami Children's and 15 years of searching for answers through various specialists. Santos finally got us on the right track with the right specialists and our daughter's issues have become non-issues. We got her name from a recommendation from an endocrinologist. Now, I'm sorry that my daughter is almost too old at 17 for her, and we now have to search for a good adult general physician.

That being said, the wait at PA is horrendous.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2009, 04:17 PM
 
Location: South FL
9,444 posts, read 15,983,786 times
Reputation: 8050
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauve View Post
Our pediatrician is with Plantation's Pediatric Associates, and we ended up with her after floating through different pediatricians at Pediatric Associate office's in Miami, Pembroke Pines and Weston for 15 years. Our daughter has a rare-ish genetic disorder and it wasn't till we got with Theresa Santos with the Pediatric Associates in Plantation that she was diagnosed - this was even after an 8 day stay at Miami Children's and 15 years of searching for answers through various specialists. Santos finally got us on the right track with the right specialists and our daughter's issues have become non-issues. We got her name from a recommendation from an endocrinologist. Now, I'm sorry that my daughter is almost too old at 17 for her, and we now have to search for a good adult general physician.

That being said, the wait at PA is horrendous.
wow i'm sorry to hear that! It must have been so tough on you and your family, your daughter...I'm glad that at least you finally found someone who helped you!
I'm assuming it's not too far from WEston, since it's in Plantation, will I be able to find information if I google her?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2009, 04:18 PM
 
Location: South FL
9,444 posts, read 15,983,786 times
Reputation: 8050
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthAfrica75 View Post
Pediatric Associates in Weston
1835 N. Corporate Lakes Blvd.

www.pediatricassociates.com
Thanks!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2009, 04:37 PM
 
3,043 posts, read 7,091,675 times
Reputation: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
wow i'm sorry to hear that! It must have been so tough on you and your family, your daughter...I'm glad that at least you finally found someone who helped you!
I'm assuming it's not too far from WEston, since it's in Plantation, will I be able to find information if I google her?
Here's the best info I could find - shows her med school, residency and what not along with address and phone:


https://www.healthline.com/doctors/p...santos/3733600
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2009, 06:22 AM
 
3,757 posts, read 7,863,801 times
Reputation: 3721
Funny - I also use Teresa Santos. She was recommended by a good friend. We like her alot - despite the practice at Pediatric Associates.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2009, 07:27 AM
 
Location: Tampa Bay Area Florida
7,937 posts, read 18,464,092 times
Reputation: 2003
we have been to pediatric associates here in boca for both kids and I must say we were very happy with both doctors who came recommended..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2009, 07:55 AM
 
Location: S. Florida
1,100 posts, read 2,765,764 times
Reputation: 1421
Theresa Santos is awesome!! If your looking for a Pediatrician who is not only very smart, but also very caring, you can't go wrong with her.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top